Active player looking for a guild

05/04/17 04:38
Hello,

I speak English and am from America. I play the American football thing of this game under the same name. Over in the football game, I have sent/recieved over 1000 heals, so I will be there and I even contribute to the chat.

I just started this thing not very long ago and am level 3. I was on level 1 for 1 day and then promoted to level 3. I have now built a guild hall, and the options are all inactive guilds so that's not very helpful.

Anyway, my name is Nin'z Nailz in this game and I know I need to challenge you to find me. If anyone is up for bringing me on board, let me know who you are and how to find you and I will challenge you in a friendly if you're willing to pick me up. Obviously, being level 3, I'm not very good. But....I'll get better, be active with heals and chat, and all will be just excellent. I would be more than willing to help you with the football game if you play that as I have a tremendous amount of knowledge about that and always willing to share/help with that aspect if it helps.

Thank you!
05/04/17 08:33
Hi Da cubs , you're more than welcome in World Elite academy it's an open lobby too atm because theres not many members in there but i'm working on it. It's a new guild for teams like yourself that are new to the game who want to learn the game.
05/04/17 23:06
I was looking for it, but it is not out there for me. I am guessing it has a fan number on it and my 17,150 is too low! I am currently putting the finishing touches on level 8 so perhaps once I go over 20K I will see it. Got to get that infirmary up and running of course.
06/04/17 14:49
no there is no fan restriction on the guild I'll tell you what Da cubs play me in World Elite (i'm the guild leader) and i'll drop ya an invite down from there mate
07/04/17 01:00
I found it, but am skeptical since there are no active players (no map games, no tourneys....nothing), and 0 guild challenge victories. So, I'm not really sure what is being accomplished.
07/04/17 10:11
well I can say it is a new guild I've been in a few tournaments myself however most of my time is dedicated to world elite . only reason 0 GC won is cos we've not had enough members join so never been able to play a GC
07/04/17 22:10
Da Cubs :

I found it, but am skeptical since there are no active players (no map games, no tourneys....nothing), and 0 guild challenge victories. So, I'm not really sure what is being accomplished.

think its all about what you need in your guild if your after a guild that can help you out to build your team slowly and the right way and with the prospect of joining a top guild in world elite when your team is ready i would go with them, i was with them from the start and it was with them my team was built i am now with team wales gareth82 and i think a few players on here can vouch for ash this game is not like the american football here we have mates in diffrent guilds and we help each other out its about having some fun and kicking some iranians asses
09/04/17 14:23
AMEN TO GARETH
12/04/17 16:48
World elite Academy is starting to fill up now Da cubs you should join whilst theirs still spaces GC's are coming in less than 48 hrs now we have enough members
13/04/17 03:26
Da cubs, did you get into World Elite Academy? If not, FC Sage is recruiting.