Wales

04/02/20 07:10
Not so Damaged :

Martin you should get your facts in order yes I cry foul play Ruddie asked how do you guys have so many visas so I forwarded those pics that was sent around in your chats... Told him aswell all will be caught... It's just a matter of time and Jack has not received nearly as many lvl pack as Forever Damage......

Never said u did it, said u knew how to do it! So it’s no big secret and u know as well as I know that it was put in world chat and I can guarantee that a lot more people have used it than just members of damage! So sniper being a snitch Has fucked it for everyone who’s used it so there is gonna be more bans forthcoming they just looked into damage
04/02/20 08:02
Martin you should leave the name Ystrad out as I nearly jumped the gun and thought it was me your accusing. Like Christo said there is a big difference in doing and knowing. Like you said what is done is done. Nobody can do anything about what has happened, We can only play what is in front of us.
I for one am happy both guilds are still going strong or otherwise there will be no competition in challenges (I don't mean to disrespect any other guild).
04/02/20 08:11

speaking of blowjobs, you must be an expert!
crossover ... you are a team that stopped the game, sold its players and then cried to recover its account, is it you? it's fun to come and give lessons but you have to have a clean ass. ystra is criticized for doing the same thing, except that he had his players with the right number of stars
The Bayonnais is a police officer, so what?
Crusaders RM :

My mistake it’s aviron bayonaise that’s a cop! And listen here u little cockwomble at least people know who I am and I don’t come on here and hide behind guest14702575611 come on billy big bollocks which team is yours? Also I’m not in damage haven’t been for over 3weeks!
Jak gets more level ups than a prozzie gives blow jobs!!

04/02/20 09:18
hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Martin you should leave the name Ystrad out as I nearly jumped the gun and thought it was me your accusing. Like Christo said there is a big difference in doing and knowing. Like you said what is done is done. Nobody can do anything about what has happened, We can only play what is in front of us.
I for one am happy both guilds are still going strong or otherwise there will be no competition in challenges (I don't mean to disrespect any other guild).

Not aimed at u pal and it’s not even a dig a christo! im just pointing out everyone is banging on like this is some big conspiracy has been uncovered when in fact everyone knew about it
04/02/20 09:20
guest_1470257561147 :

crossover ... you are a team that stopped the game, sold its players and then cried to recover its account, is it you? it's fun to come and give lessons but you have to have a clean ass. ystra is criticized for doing the same thing, except that he had his players with the right number of stars
Crusaders RM :

My mistake it’s aviron bayonaise that’s a cop! And listen here u little cockwomble at least people know who I am and I don’t come on here and hide behind guest14702575611 come on billy big bollocks which team is yours? Also I’m not in damage haven’t been for over 3weeks!

No idea what you’re on about just tell your Mrs stop changing her lipstick my dick is looking like a rainbow
04/02/20 09:40
it's strange you already forgot, you have a short memory when talking about you
make a wish ; Madam it's your mother

Crusaders RM :

guest_1470257561147 :

Crusaders RM :

No idea what you’re on about just tell your Mrs stop changing her lipstick my dick is looking like a rainbow

04/02/20 09:56
guest_1470257561147 :

it's strange you already forgot, you have a short memory when talking about you
make a wish ; Madam it's your mother

Crusaders RM :

guest_1470257561147 :

Crusaders RM :

Come on shit house who are u? Proper keyboard warrior who won’t let us know which team he is hahaha
04/02/20 22:21
Guest GEXZBI :

Definition of •FRAUD•

1. VARIABLE NOUN

Fraud is the crime of gaining money orfinancial benefits by a trick or by lying.

He was jailed for two years for fraud and deception.

Tax frauds are dealt with by HMRC.

Synonyms: deception, deceit, treachery, swindling   More Synonyms of fraud

2. COUNTABLE NOUN

A fraud is something or someone thatdeceives people in a way that is illegal ordishonest.

Unfortunately the portraits were frauds.

He believes many 'psychics' are frauds who rely on perception and subtle deception.

Synonyms: impostor, cheat, fake, bluffer

cunt
/kʌnt/
Learn to pronounce
nounVULGAR SLANG
noun: cunt; plural noun: cunts
a woman's genitals.
an unpleasant or stupid person.
04/02/20 22:41
https://youtu.be/pt5KY8eG9So
04/02/20 22:44