Patch 7.11

14/02/19 10:56
Looks like Sweet Nitro are going to get hit in the pockets......When will greedy morons learn...YOU WILL NEVER FORCE PEOPLE TO SPEND, but YOU WILL FORCE PEOPLE AWAY

GIVE US A GAME.....NOT AN INSULT.
14/02/19 15:48
Cider Rules :

Looks like Sweet Nitro are going to get hit in the pockets......When will greedy morons learn...YOU WILL NEVER FORCE PEOPLE TO SPEND, but YOU WILL FORCE PEOPLE AWAY

Too bloody rite
14/02/19 20:01
Cider Rules :

Get in there Scrumpy! On the nail, as always.
14/02/19 21:00
So let me try and understand this ? I was lvl 7 and have now been dumped into a lvl 40 championship. My players if I remember correctly were maxed at 85,so what’s lvl 40 max(800 ?) and are you really telling me I have to max them to this new level all because the game developers have screwed up and can’t be bothered to speak to the paying customers ? Time to walk me thinks,bye
14/02/19 21:05
actually they got rid of many teams and gave every one +4 for every division skipped, the exact same you would get if you PAID TO GO UP
the exact same if you had a visa player ith max training ground and level 3 training cone, the only thing you're actually missing is your city. which sean has already said is being worked on tonight?
give it a break
14/02/19 21:57
I believe in fairies.
14/02/19 23:19

14/02/19 23:20
Guest 4BK15N :

actually they got rid of many teams and gave every one +4 for every division skipped, the exact same you would get if you PAID TO GO UP
the exact same if you had a visa player ith max training ground and level 3 training cone, the only thing you're actually missing is your city. which sean has already said is being worked on tonight?

give it a break

Best quote ever,”give it a break”. Really,give the money grabbing idiots who run this game a break. Wow, the mind job is deeper than I thought with some players. What’s next,please contribute to the game to enable us to sort this mess out ?
14/02/19 23:38
Guest 4BK15N :

give it a break

True, but I didn't ask to be shoved up 28 levels, so I would expect 5 per level, which is the actual increase. They sould show us that we are respected, and not shaft our anal glands whenever they feel fit.
15/02/19 04:52
How in the world are we suppose to sub during matches when the new championship times youve given us are the times when people in Australia and NZ are asleep? What an absolute joke!!! Retirement is imminent. Maybe you should have introduced the automatic subs with the new update instead of giving us horrible times to play with no option to sub. We cant possibly play at these times.