Welsh Ranking Tournament

04/07/18 23:43
I've reached out to Newcastle Falcons from WES. I'm hoping he'll pass my message on to Ystrad, Jaguares and Beast Mode.
04/07/18 23:46
So if i change my flag to a welsh one I can play too? Lol, unless DW doesn't want his arse handed to him. Ha ha ha. Jokes.
04/07/18 23:49
Hi Wales - it's v gd to see u and dreadlock doing this to represent our country strongly in the digital sense. You both have excellent in game knowledge :). Thank you for the offer but I (as others use this account) wouldn't have the time for it. However I'll speak with the Welsh boys and see what they say - others may want to keep their identity secret. Gd luck butt.
04/07/18 23:49
Anyone know how to get in touch with Caernarfon from Ball Boys?
04/07/18 23:52
Dragon blade :

Hi Wales - it's v gd to see u and dreadlock doing this to represent our country strongly in the digital sense. You both have excellent in game knowledge :). Thank you for the offer but I (as others use this account) wouldn't have the time for it. However I'll speak with the Welsh boys and see what they say - others may want to keep their identity secret. Gd luck butt.

You wouldn't have to reveal much, just a phone number and the RM name. Nobody is going to come knocking! Just a bit of tournament fun and a WhatsApp group make it much easier to communicate and organise. I'd personally love to have you onboard, but if you are busy, you are busy. Bear in mind it would only be 2 hours in the evening every evening for a week. Most of those games you wouldn't even have to be online for.
04/07/18 23:59
Request to join our Facebook associates group and then we can pm on messenger mate. It would be good to have you in dragons.
05/07/18 00:05
*Saruman* :

So if i change my flag to a welsh one I can play too? Lol, unless DW doesn't want his arse handed to him. Ha ha ha. Jokes.

Hahaha, no jj there will be enough arse handing if we get Ystradgynlais and caernarfon in lol. I know where your from, your too northern, get ferit out trouser and go walk t wipppet
05/07/18 00:31
Cheers boys. Appreciated. This is a great idea which whatsapp or Facebook will create a v gd social element to it = rugby culture. I recommend all Welsh boys commit too :). When FOD gets to 300 wins I'll be retiring. BUT - will recommend the Welsh lads join this :). Wales... I'll catch your digital hand which is reaching out and shake it lol. Dreadlock - gd fighting spirit and as I said to u before if others provoke u on this forum ignore it butt as their jealous and just trying to get u banned. The best of luck to u both gents
05/07/18 04:08
i think it's great that you're doing this so welsh players can win something for a change
05/07/18 10:14
In the spirit of getting sh*t done, I've got some sh*t done.

This is what I propose:

Welsh RM Ranking Tournament

• Play each team a total of 3 times, once per type of match
• Types of match: 1. Offline v Offline 2. Online v Offline 3. Online v Online (Offline = no subs, Online = subs)
• Window for playing types 1 and 2 matches: 8pm to 9pm every day for the tournament week. For type 3 online v online matches, organise a suitable time with your opponent to play when you are both online (the WhatsApp group would be ideal for this)
• If you can’t pin down your opponent after the 3rd time of asking, you may play Online v Offline during the daily tournament window. Let’s try to avoid this
• No subbing in defence unless it is a pre-arranged Online v Online game
• If you don’t play you don’t get the points for that match
• Keep a record of your wins and draws next to your name here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12pzOrNDg51bH1In8W0ZHNCnRO-HrJ_sVFkv3xLaIpFA/edit?usp=sharing. The points column will automatically update as you update your wins and draws but FYI – it’s 2 points for a win, 1 point for a draw.
• No handicap for level differences, this is a ranking tournament based purely on current ability
• It is your responsibility to ensure your team is match fit during the daily tournament windows (i.e. morale, energy and right strat). No excuses
• Only play each team ONCE PER TYPE OF MATCH during the daily tournament window. No re-runs, first game counts
• Policy of Honesty – keep your own scores, get it right, be honest
• Be as available as possible to people asking you for an online game
• Spread the word to other Welsh teams and get them in the WhatsApp group. The link for joining the WhatsApp group is: https://chat.whatsapp.com/H7Z1gafXT543Yk5ks5dFPR. Please introduce yourself with your RM team name and guild when you join.
• Welsh flags only (sorry guys, just for this tournament, nothing personal)
• Ignore the rankings for now, we’ll update based on points at the end of the week.
• Have fun