Sons of War

17/09/17 19:54
Was it a Morrison's store BM? if i'm honest
it doesn't sound like the Charles Martin I know. plus I think his wife would be a little perturbed if her hubby was seeing other people. you live and learn I suppose.
17/09/17 19:56
My money is on the local co-op..
17/09/17 20:02
Black Monks :

But back to the topic, a real guild is recruiting. Sorry to all those champ level 4 players, you won't be able to join for a few years. Must be this talk to ride the sons of war roller coaster

Just a quick query BM, you mention 'Champ level 4'?? is there anyway to advance more quickly, I was wondering if it's possible to take an online study course, you know a bit like the open university. would this fast track me through? thanking you in advance : )
17/09/17 20:07
Cash money, but then some guilds would eliminate your eligibility to join them. Good luck faz (not that you need it )
17/09/17 20:17
Still waiting for my peanut butter lad...
17/09/17 20:25
Dragon blade :

Still waiting for my peanut butter lad...

Unfortunately DB, I think both the Morrison's and the Co-op close @ 4 p.m. on a Sunday! plus I would have had to wait for the no. 68 bus to get anywhere near the Co-op and don't even start me on the infrequency of that bus, terrible I can tell you!!

anyway, if you are lucky there may be a Spar or tesco's garage shop open somewhere until 9 if that helps!
17/09/17 20:35
Lol Faz. You should take an electronic seat in the guild of 'Fire of Dragons' play the leader if you want for an invite - u seem like a cool guy that says it how it is rather than chatting to a fantasy top top top rugby player lol
17/09/17 21:12
You cracking me ul, your forum posts fail so you try to take on a real guilds post. Transparent. Still waiting for you to complete your reading comp assignment.
17/09/17 21:20
Faz1 - I think he is going to post his best selling book of 'my struggle' soon.. he has 6 masters degrees was one of the best players in the world but still on a late shift of stacking shelves lol ;)))
17/09/17 21:54
Black Monks :

You cracking me ul, your forum posts fail so you try to take on a real guilds post. Transparent. Still waiting for you to complete your reading comp assignment.

Thanks I think BM. I promise I will try and finish my reading assignment a.s.a.p. I have based it on the breakdown of modern Society, indeed did you know according to sources that in the u.s. Oregon leads America in both marital infidelity and clinical depression. What a sad state of affairs ; )