New training matches

28/07/15 21:28
This new training match system with the map is not working. I only have one team on my map and its a guild member. Now why would guild members want to take fans from each other????

I am getting challenged by other teams and losing fans, but i have no options to play other teams to regain my fans back.

Please fix this

regards
Mick
29/07/15 10:28
A bug has been fixed, you must be able to change an opponent if you don't to play against him.
30/07/15 16:45
still cant change opponents, i click replace , im asked if i want to replace opponent?, i click yes and get this message

"ooops! something went wrong
chalenge.noOpponent"
01/08/15 00:51
I'm also getting the message, I raised a ticket and they said bug has been fixed. They also mentioned that there might not be other oppositions with similar level team - this is a real disadvantage to us since we cannot regenerate fans and others can attack us.
01/08/15 22:45
i have 8 other stadiums on my training game map, i only have 2 teams to play and both are in my guild .....i can not replace them, and there is no other teams to play?????????

its getting annoying now, i am losing fans and do not have any options to regenerate them.

please help and fix this

regards
Mick
22/09/15 20:06
I do not like the new way

05/06/20 05:53
PierrotLL :

If you win a challenge, the opponent is removed from your worldmap so you can't play a second challenge match against him.
The loss of fans is really low compared to what you can win on a single match. You can win 3 times the fans you lose in a single match, plus a lot of money.

Absolute bulls now. You can play only 5 games maximum (in some rare cases, you can get 6-7 games, as I did have it), but then you can get challenged unlimited amount of times and you may lose a huge amount of fans
07/06/20 21:14
Gregory K. Ishii :

PierrotLL :

If you win a challenge, the opponent is removed from your worldmap so you can't play a second challenge match against him.
The loss of fans is really low compared to what you can win on a single match. You can win 3 times the fans you lose in a single match, plus a lot of money.

Absolute bulls now. You can play only 5 games maximum (in some rare cases, you can get 6-7 games, as I did have it), but then you can get challenged unlimited amount of times and you may lose a huge amount of fans

This is why I don't play to be top not right how you can gain 5000 a day from training in fans but could lose 20 + matches when people of superior levels challenge you and you'd lose 20k in fans but can only gain 5 k a day
08/06/20 22:57
Ashley Longthorn 123 :

Gregory K. Ishii :

PierrotLL :

This is why I don't play to be top not right how you can gain 5000 a day from training in fans but could lose 20 + matches when people of superior levels challenge you and you'd lose 20k in fans but can only gain 5 k a day

Same here once just to see how high I could go I made it to the top 70 but now I hang around the 2,000 mark
09/06/20 05:16
I have like 204K fans out of like 218K+ like this is crazy af