Match fixing

05/03/18 17:10
I use MB, but then again I don't pay for players. So it helps level the playing field a tiny bit. it would be better for me if only none C/C players could use MB. But as this is a money making game I can't see that happening.
I would like to thank all you that do pay for players etc. Without you lot I wouldn't be able to play for free.
06/03/18 00:18
Do you buy items from the sports shop? Spending game money to enhance your team is the same as MB. If the shop and MB didn’t exist then the top players with buildings upgraded wouldn’t have anything to spend money, their banks would be full.
Counter with MB or sport shop items and get on with it, stop whinging and enjoy winning and not match fixing.
06/03/18 00:35
Guest CTU1J5 :

Its always the same moaners or mooners. If you loose your second game in gc for money is it not Match fixing. Can you honestly say you have never allow a fellow guild menber a pass you are either a liar or a asshole. I know what I think. Just kinda hoping you are a liar. If your team is good enough you should win without worring what other people do.

As a general rule I don't reply to attention seeking people that are scared to use their team name for fear of repercussions. But... did you attend school and what grade did you achieve in English Language?
06/03/18 04:34
35-35 no ambition :

Do you buy items from the sports shop? Spending game money to enhance your team is the same as MB. If the shop and MB didn’t exist then the top players with buildings upgraded wouldn’t have anything to spend money, their banks would be full.
Counter with MB or sport shop items and get on with it, stop whinging and enjoy winning and not match fixing.

I dont think the people doing the 35/35 are whinging my friend...so yes stop whining and play the GAME....GAME...o yes its a GAME
06/03/18 04:36
Bluemooners :

Guest CTU1J5 :

Its always the same moaners or mooners. If you loose your second game in gc for money is it not Match fixing. Can you honestly say you have never allow a fellow guild menber a pass you are either a liar or a asshole. I know what I think. Just kinda hoping you are a liar. If your team is good enough you should win without worring what other people do.

As a general rule I don't reply to attention seeking people that are scared to use their team name for fear of repercussions. But... did you attend school and what grade did you achieve in English Language?

I don't think English it the problem here Mooners...
06/03/18 04:41

Mooners:
https://www.sweetnitro.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=19853
here are something you can comment on, and there is a name also.
06/03/18 08:49
Bluemooners :

I don't understand the point in playing the game and even spending money on the game, just to fix results and not to try and finish top. Takes away the buzz from winning and makes the game pointless and unenjoyable surely? It's the teams that get relegated due to the relentless match fixing i genuinely feel sorry for. Thankfully when match fixing has been rife in my leagues i've managed to finish top 9 and stay top division. Others haven't been so lucky.

One of the Fallen - No current guild

I think there are many reasons.

1 - simply feeding their addiction and being unable to break the habit
2 - the social aspect of making mates on the game
3 - passing the time just in case there is a miracle and we get a major upgrade or even RM3
4 - just to annoy you and others
5 - to go down themselves.
6 - they are just not bothered.
7 - different challenges.

Have I missed any possible reasons and what are people's view.
06/03/18 08:50
I created a fresh account i've stopped using my main one because I don't want to play against players who lets be honest about it cheat to win. Like man I enjoy the game mostly but I don't wish to play people who fix matches like where is the skill / sportsmanship? At least in the lower leagues very few know how to fix a match . Makes for a better game anyway.
06/03/18 09:01
?Who OldHVian En Marle Louw :

35-35 no ambition :

I dont think the people doing the 35/35 are whinging my friend...so yes stop whining and play the GAME....GAME...o yes its a GAME

Thanks for not answering my question, let’s try a again.
Do you see any difference between MB and items from the sports shop? Both paying to enhance the team.
If they both end what would you spend money on?
It is the anti MB people that constantly whinge, sorry if I didn’t make that clear.
Ignore my name and please answer the actual question.
06/03/18 10:16
?Who OldHVian En Marle Louw :

Mooners:
https://www.sweetnitro.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=19853
here are something you can comment on, and there is a name also.

I have seen the link previously. Like I said, I don't reply to attention seekers. they are attention seeking. I have the moral high ground, they don't. They cheat, I don't. I'll maintain that position.