Teams not Playing their Guild Challenge Games

05/09/17 10:04
There have been so many guild challenges where I've wondered afterwards why the guild we played against even hit the search button to find a guild challenge - because hardly any of their teams ended up playing their games. I've been involved in one GC where only 1 team challenged us. And MANY where less than 5 of their teams played any challenges.

Any time you come up against our guild in a guild challenge, your teams are sure to get cash because we make a point of making sure every one of us plays our 2 challenges. But we often get left disappointed in our opposition who don't challenge us. We just finished a guild challenge where half our opponents didn't play a single challenge.

Some of us have gone multiple guild challenges without being challenged even once.

What's the problem? Even if you don't think you stand a chance of winning, you STILL get money for playing. Why not play your 2 challenges and get the benefit of the extra cash at least?

I'd love to see some sort of penalty system for guilds who don't play enough games. Maybe something like a rule that you have to at least play 50% of your challenges or you can't search another guild challenge for a week.
05/09/17 11:56
I like your idea for a solution to this problem.
14/11/17 17:46
It’s brilliant!
15/11/17 06:40
Like this idea too!
15/11/17 10:55
+1 for this idea. I can understand some teams with maxed buildings not needing the cash but every single team in the game needs the Training Points!!!
31/12/17 07:29
My guild England 2066 international are being very active lol if you feel exhausted you can join in
31/12/17 07:29
Just tell me your info about your team so that you're fine with it
31/12/17 12:00
With our guild if you don't play GvG you get booted. Luckily this has paid off and we now have a really active guild. We have played a fair few challenges now and seen this issue, less lately but it is still there. I kinda like your solution.
31/12/17 12:43
Guys, sorry to burst your bubble here... Guess what...
It won't happen.
So many good players left already. I am also leaving in 2 seasons from now. So lvl 60 I'm out and done if nothing changes soon drastically.

01/01/18 12:21
SeekNDstroy please don't leave. I would like to see you in my guild if possible.