youth academy

03/03/16 17:23
This is a complete game, but it misses only one thing, a youth academy; are you agree?
03/03/16 18:06
Yeah, there aren't enough new, young players in the game. It would be good to train up youngsters to play or sell.
06/03/16 20:07
Totally agree
07/03/16 16:26
I completele agree, been more than one thread about it, but I'm not sure the admin's care enough about this particular part of the forum to take note.
08/03/16 03:42
All in due time lads. This is still in grass roots and I'm sure the development team, All 2 of them will adopt the youth academy like other sports management games.
09/03/16 13:19
Ashley, I do appreciate the fact there is only 2 of them developing the game, the problem is this section of the forum seems to be a waste of time if the admins never reply to anything.

All it needs is a response along the lines of 'It's something we are looking at', 'This is in development' or even 'This is something we won't be doing for {explanation}'. I'd even settle at this point for no explanation, as an improvement on the communication. Otherwise, shut this section and leave it all in questions.