what the hell is going on, developers?

12/06/16 10:44
Hi liverpool.. people arent happy about using these formations.. players go with the flow to get the results. I used a 3-4-3 formation but constantly got hammered by what in my opinion were inferior teams.. i changed my formation to copy them with a slight change i played a 2-1-7 and boom i was winning again .. we only moan because we want tha game to be played in right way and the way this gamr is changing its pathetic
12/06/16 11:04
thanks for not shooting me down will haha, I do understand what you mean i dont think we will get the off side soon ddo, my thought on the 0-0-10 is the fault of the game if the counter atacking teams striker dose not run back ( as to he looks scared of going 1 on 1 with the keeper) he would have a 2 on 1 with the keeper and should score that i would not sort it but make it little more even, ps it was not aimed at you just in general of what i have seen on here thanks
12/06/16 12:44
No worries buddy its a debate page.. there are lots of things this game needs to improve. I stopped watching the games out of frustration.. it started off with blocking goal kicks .. when they removed that it was 10 up front.. what flaw will they pick uo next