owing more than 1 clup

10/05/15 13:38
How about owning several teams ? player owns one team in the beginning and when he has money he can buy another team from another player , the rich team will be more expensive and vise versa . a market of selling and buying teams can be established , it will be interesting , what's ur opinions guys ?
13/05/15 07:46
have you ever watched football in your life ?? nobody can own 2 clubs at the same time in reality....why would they do this in the game its just unrealistic...why do you want this game to be more fantasy then football simulation ?? if you want a second club to own create another profile and play
14/05/15 08:49
The previous versions of the 'football champions' game have always supported having multiple teams.

There's nothing wrong with this question. Considering I have 9 teams on Football Champions Classic, this question is completely valid.

There are many other generic football manager games out there you can play if you don't want to play something unfamiliar.

So, Sublinet, are there any plans for multiple teams in FC2? Or is this one going to be a one-team game?
14/05/15 12:08
Dejan D J Maestro, Regardless your rude tone, I want to ask u , what's the difference between the team manager and team owner? team manager just manages the squad and control transfers, but the owner can build infrastructure and upgrading facilities and even change the team manager , so, comparing with the real life that you think i haven't ever seen, in that game the player is considered as a manager or owner ? the answer : mixture ! isn't it fantasy ? have u ever seen that in real football life ? your opinion is that you will not interested by owning more than 1 team but many members may have another opinion which you should respect.
14/05/15 14:25
the game has fantasy aspects which will not make a good football game in the end if they push it too far with fantasy....a good football game is the one closest to the real thing....managing and owning at the same time is not bad when it comes to a football game same as having a game every day and not 1 each week or so....why does someone need to manage more then 1 club I don't know It just opens doors for cheating once again if the loans get implemented also transfer cheating with Recruited points people buying crap players for large amount of recruiter points and transferring them to their other club

you are missing the point here....this will just open doors for CHEATING....and will make the game very unbalanced and unfair
14/05/15 14:57
also lets say your 2 clubs are in the same league or face off in Championship or a Cup....and you want one to succeed and you on purpose put a bad formation with other team to lose the game against your own club....that is also unfair to do
15/05/15 13:20
cheating .. cheating .. cheating , I get bored ! who wants to cheat will cheat anyway , but he won't be interested .
15/05/15 14:19
that is not true....cheating at this moment is IMPOSSIBLE unless you create another Facebook profile (but Admins I guess ban same IP and don't allow multiple accounts)....cheating will happen if loans and owning more then 1 club be implemented....you obviously don't care but I do....this will ruin the game completely
16/05/15 09:02
Take it easy, Dejan .. It's just a game !
16/05/15 11:34
it is...I am not upset at all...I am just trying to open your eyes so you can see why this would be a bad idea