Champions Cup

08/03/21 10:32
It would be good if run properly? 1 of my teams is in 1 that is the only team in the group? And the other groups in that competition have also got 2 or 3 teams missing so the group part is a waste of time?
09/03/21 18:16
Salut,
Bizare je me suis qualifié pour les quarts de final de la coupe des champions..
Je n'ai pas reçu la récompense des 5 ballons d'or comme prévu ????
Je crois qu'il y a un problème ?!?!
09/03/21 21:28
Taffy's Dragons. :

It would be good if run properly? 1 of my teams is in 1 that is the only team in the group? And the other groups in that competition have also got 2 or 3 teams missing so the group part is a waste of time?

You can't please all of the people all of the time.
This one - you can't please at any time!
24/03/21 21:33
Is there a way to display the brackets for the Champions Cup?
26/03/21 13:36
This is one of the best innovations the game has seen for a long, long time. Prizes worth playing for, timing of the competition is half decent/doable for most time zones and now that mixed leagues and therefore the paid upgrade offer is being phased out, it is also very fair. I don't often get chance to say this - well done Sweet Nitro! More stuff like this please!
27/03/21 18:20
Damage Royal :

This is one of the best innovations the game has seen for a long, long time. Prizes worth playing for, timing of the competition is half decent/doable for most time zones and now that mixed leagues and therefore the paid upgrade offer is being phased out, it is also very fair. I don't often get chance to say this - well done Sweet Nitro! More stuff like this please!

I don't necessarily agree... you receive the reward with 1 day to go until the end of the championship. which is useless because your player will never have the necessary points for the following season... Cups of champions with lots of BOT... still a poor organization of SN. As usual... The intention is good but the realization is bad.
I made them several tickets that went unanswered... As usual
06/04/21 20:33
It’s all fixed anyway, the french get help. if you have no visas, how are you going to win visas or anything else.
06/04/21 20:33
It’s all fixed anyway, the french get help. if you have no visas, how are you going to win visas or anything else.
07/04/21 07:59
go for it .I like the idea
10/04/21 16:40
Rose & Coq :

Damage Royal :

I don't necessarily agree... you receive the reward with 1 day to go until the end of the championship. which is useless because your player will never have the necessary points for the following season... Cups of champions with lots of BOT... still a poor organization of SN. As usual... The intention is good but the realization is bad.
I made them several tickets that went unanswered... As usual

True, but if they started the tournament earlier, it would simply be a matter of who is willing to spend most gold early to get geared up. At least this way, everyone is on a level playing field. I suppose the ideal situation would be to award the prize on day one of the following season, but I can see that also causing problems with them forgetting etc.