Training Points

13/06/19 04:56
i have had help with the key areas to assign points,but everybody has a different idea about what some of the attributes actually do and sweet nitro says the attributes only do what the games guideline says they do...i was just trying to find if attributes do more than the game says....like strength according to the game is only to injure other players,while others say it helps for blocking,others say it helps turnovers, others say it helps DL get off the blocks.I was just trying to find out if there was someplace that a better list of the attributes is available
13/06/19 07:03
So just skill strength mister if only one of the mentioned points is true it might help you. I mean you got the response that some attributes do more than they say - just skill it. I wouldn't try to understand the game. It's just weird. Don't waste your time trying to understand everything
13/06/19 14:33
from my experience, strength is just to hurt players from what I can tell. now other areas, I have seen some interesting things. but not giving away my secrets on the open forum. lol. join Discord and I might be more open to discussing.

and Karl doesn't know what he's talking about. it's not like he's good or anything. muhahaha jk Karl.

MD
13/06/19 18:30
Agree with Maddog about strenght and there are interesting Skills to toy with and yea Karl isn't that good...lmfao...j/k Brother
P.S. No one is going to share that on a open forum. Just letting you know.
...Z...
14/06/19 02:04
so in other words sweet nitro has no idea how their game works?
14/06/19 18:17
Jared Neuman :

lol short answer... yes.

I don't think they know how their game works.

MD
14/06/19 21:12
Thanks to all of those that took the time to answer my question
16/06/19 04:05
I was told I comment on everything here so I refrained...... D'oh!
21/06/19 05:10
Jared Neuman :

Ahhh seeing thia quote makes me smile. No no they dont.
21/06/19 16:03
Guest F1OSJR :

Jared Neuman :

Ahhh seeing thia quote makes me smile. No no they dont.

What's up stranger?