HA! Just a warning!! The #1 Guild in the game The Coalition of Conquerors just added a BIG GUN!!!

02/01/17 16:11
wait you have beer? damm you might be #1 we keep running out.... Paw Paw takes baths in it...

02/01/17 16:18
lol ya he does... but using the snorkle for a straw was a great idea! just saying

I think if your in a great group with players that love to play together,,, you have something magic...

I hope every person takes pride in the guild they are in and has the focus to build it into the best guild in the game...

This game is all about math when you play.. It;s the relationship we build that keep us playing....

I think We have the best guild in the game

I bet Aggy and crew think they have the best guild in the game.. Pick 6 the same way... so on

to me The Brotherhood is just amazing... just a great team of players,,,, we have a blast together..

sounds like you have that same thing going on... Stay with it .. by far the best part of the game!

looking forward to hearing about your next fight...

One day maybe we catch a match.. I can promise you we will bring our A game ..

02/01/17 17:16
Excellent! Oh, and Paw Paw, you have one hell of a team without a doubt! And Randy summed it up perfectly. We are all here to have fun, and I love meeting new people. I find that I can learn a lot from everyone, so I try to soak it in.

That is when I not busy babbling!
02/01/17 22:16
I don't know how you can't call them them one of the best. We can't all have 80+ teams at this point without buying players. It's a slow climb. The fact of the matter is a 60 will beat a 40 some of the time regardless of how good the 40 is tactically. It's just sometimes an insurmountable difference. Plus, I already said ANNILIATION and CantWait are the two best players top to bottom in my book hands down. Soon us 40's will be 50's. We are catching up faster than the "top" teams are growing as guys like Aggie are already maxed out and we have 2+ weeks to catch up. Plus, all of them are only going up 1 championship level while the rest of us are going up 2 at a time. At this point...it's just a matter of time... The only guild that could possibly do it before us is Coalition. The difference between our guilds is our "middle" is much stronger than your middle. We have 7 of the top 50 and 14 of the top 100 so that's a strong backbone. You guys have your big 4...and they are big. But, you guys can only inflict 8 wins of damage. Who is left in your guild to clean up the rest of us in the top 100? Granted....that day will come if you are recruiting winners and are training your guys in the dark magic you guys perform!!

With all that said, I sure got the shaft on the new championship schedule! First I was with 13 players I barely knew...and the ones I did were no threat. I had none of my guild in it. THEN....this new schedule comes out today and I am with CantWait, Britz, and Death Squad. None of whom I've ever beat. AND...it's at 5:50 AM so I will be afk for all of those games! Fun times.

Now I got to get ready for my tourney final in 6 minutes against Britz. I played him in the LAST tournament I was in in the final and lost 51-0. So, I get to play him again three days later....and I get to play him in my championship...lol. Along with four other members of my guild!

I am aiming for a 4-8 finish spot since I know I can't beat CantWait, Britz, or Death Squad...especially since I will be afk for all of them. To level 12 I go!!!
02/01/17 22:31
Hey Cubs, always good to see you! Like I said, I was just all excited about Amanda joining and having some fun with it. Going to love when we can time it to play our guilds against one another. We should aim for next time. How much time till your current one ends?

As of this writing, ours ends in 18 and half hours. We can keep in touch here or on FB and maybe hit the challenge button at the same time. Q said that was about the only and best way to try it.

It would be fun and interesting, and you guys could shut me up! LOL!
02/01/17 23:43
Hey man - Actually, we start ours in 49 minutes so be watching those live games. We play The Brotherhood. We have never played them. We have played Aggie twice. I suppose it should be a good match up in theory. My guild is definitely up for the match up. I know we can't beat Aggie, and I guess we'll see how it goes against Brotherhood. I have a feeling sooner or later our guilds will cross paths, and it should be a solid match up. It seems the second one guild challenge ends, we are out there ready to go for the next one. We have almost no delay on getting back into it. I'm not sure who I will be playing in this guild challenge. Want to see how some of the rest of the guild goes about picking games and I'll hop in later on when some of the dust settles.
03/01/17 01:00
Sounds good buddy. Yeah, the guys and I love playing them. We do the same thing. Soon as one ends another starts. We shall meet up sometime.

Ah, so you and Randy. This should be an intersesting one. I will be watching when I get the chance. Last two days of doctor's appointments, so they are all crammed in lol. But whgen I get time, I will definitely check it out.
03/01/17 02:28
so far so good.. but well we came out of the gates biting at the bit for this one.... they make us wait 2-3 days between each one lol... the beats need feeding you know

so far def the smartest crew we played.. not wasting many games.... playing a bigger crew is not easy... Def some solid players lol

That Hell cats guy is nuts! but he had the neatest play.. suckered me into a INT within the first few plays.... Guys gonna be a force down the road.. very smart play maker IMO

hats off

GL to you guys! impressive start!
03/01/17 08:30
What you guys on about? I will take you all down with 50% MB, a beer in the other hand and watch the game auto play... :)
03/01/17 08:30
What you guys on about? I will take you all down with 50% MB, a beer in the other hand and watch the game auto play... :)