GC : Black Sheep vs The Coalition

29/03/17 07:14
I just read the description of black sheeps and couldnt help myself but to think.. very cute.
Bring it, dark sides lol
29/03/17 13:03
** Grab some Popcorn **
29/03/17 13:03
** Grab some Popcorn **
30/03/17 07:47
Hey Togo, how are ya?
I'll grab some beer for you and I Cheers!
31/03/17 01:20
So much for your darkside black sheeps, your lvl15 had to use bonus to beat my lvl5.
15!! To beat 5?? That's 110 vs 60 max training stat, not counting the sport equipments and strategy building advantages you have over my tiny developing village.
I wish you well and hope that you'd never let any of your loved ones find out about this, because they will leave you.

Some of you are very good, always had respect for pawpaw when he doesnt boost. Found a few more good players. Best luck to u darksides, try the sun sometimes, vitaminD will help u think better.
31/03/17 05:38
It was close. But I will take a close win over boosting to lose (which must really suck) any day of the week. I understand why they allow boosting; it keeps the money-spenders playing. Next up for us is Pro Bowlers; some more good competition for us. We will be playing in the new season so everyone will get to bring out their new shiny teams. We know who the boosters are, hopefully the list will not grow. Boosting really is a dead horse but it is good to know who. Still does not make it easier to take to lose to them. Bull in a ring would solve it all.
31/03/17 06:45
I think you will find we will be a bit more formidable than Black Sheep. We just played them two challenges ago (before our always predictable every third challenge which is ALWAYS Aggie). We won 25-6 and half of them didn't even show up. So, they completely mailed it in right from the start.

As for boosting, I don't think you need to worry about that. Unless it's Aggie time, it just hasn't been needed in any other challenge. We also always have 100% attendance for the guild challenge and it's an active guild from top to bottom in all areas. I would be shocked if everyone doesn't get in their 1 game.

The only thing that we really hate against you guys is we have to sit out five guys...but so it is. I kept a list, so it's Texas Panthers, Cincy Buckeyes, Kernow Miners, RiRi, and Redbridge Fire who are up this time in case you wanted the sneak peak on that.

Congrats on the tourney win, Topdown. I can't remember the last time I beat you. Your team is getting a little old, though! You need to get some youngin's in there.
31/03/17 11:15
Yea, Im not worried about the boosting either. I already know the 2 that will do it and you didn't pull them. It is too bad about your 5 teams, there are some good competitors in there. But we cannot just accept everyone, it works for some guilds - they will take anyone. I'll take quality over quantity any day, so its a slow process. Not sure why we end up playing all these guilds with such a higher fanbase average than we have. I guess it is a conscious decision so we have better competition. Who is this Aggie guild? Or is it Aggie Time guild? Must be pretty good for you all to boost them for your 1 game each. Now, you wont go boosting us, will ya? Ive heard the same before and it turned out not to be true. And hey, thanks for the compliment. But I wont be helping you with your team, you are the enemy after all.
31/03/17 13:35
Lol
so they say they won't, but really that they will hahahhaha again and again... tchtch

Well, some less-of-a-brain&heart&will&everything-esle lvl15 had to boost against my lvl5 to grind out a win last gc, and that actually made me very happy. I mean, just how sorry does your team have to be to even try such a thing? Or how good of mine for that matter.
Based on history and data gathering, pro bowlers will most definitely boost. Then again it's hardly any news. Anyone who's played them knows it all too well.

Let the war begin!!!
31/03/17 18:34
Da Cubs :

I think you will find we will be a bit more formidable than Black Sheep. We just played them two challenges ago (before our always predictable every third challenge which is ALWAYS Aggie). We won 25-6 and half of them didn't even show up. So, they completely mailed it in right from the start.

As for boosting, I don't think you need to worry about that. Unless it's Aggie time, it just hasn't been needed in any other challenge. We also always have 100% attendance for the guild challenge and it's an active guild from top to bottom in all areas. I would be shocked if everyone doesn't get in their 1 game.

The only thing that we really hate against you guys is we have to sit out five guys...but so it is. I kept a list, so it's Texas Panthers, Cincy Buckeyes, Kernow Miners, RiRi, and Redbridge Fire who are up this time in case you wanted the sneak peak on that.

Congrats on the tourney win, Topdown. I can't remember the last time I beat you. Your team is getting a little old, though! You need to get some youngin's in there.

haha aggie time i like that im no fan of using money to get my team to no1 but on the other hand why pick on him when britz blits your guild member has done the same just in a different way with about 40 pack players just my thought