Had a thought...

14/02/17 21:07
So I had a bunch of training points saved up. Won a defense against a guy in the GC, then pounded him to a pulp when I came online and challenged him, but did all this before I spent those points.

My first thought?
https://impossiblehq.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Final-Form.jpg
14/02/17 22:59
Yes your team will be a force to be reckoned with. Hurry up and get to the higher levels so we all can pound each other.
14/02/17 23:05
Oh, so THAT'S why you challenged me lol

I started to put in my young guys and got pulled away, you're not facing my real offense.
14/02/17 23:05
Not that it matters, I've finished first in all my leagues so far and am still only in rank 7 lol
15/02/17 00:26
Well your team is very well regardless of which players you've got.
15/02/17 22:44
Eh. I'm still not strong enough to keep up with you lol
16/02/17 00:10
Believe me Ryan, I may be lv 13 however I learned late from MB not to auto assign TP's. I just came back to this team a season ago, it's taken me a lot of scouring the AH for players. Upgrading my important buildings and what not. I've been bouncing back and forth on offensive setups too. Between using Run and Pass folders to the 3 Down folder system I love. Custom defense and offensive setups, I loose a lot too. Oh and I'm officially a free agent for awhile, seems that the Coalition without Mr. Riley is not as active. Still good however and they've got my respects, just thought it's time to help lower guilds.
16/02/17 01:59
SAM! Shouldve said goodbye before u left, man! Hahahhaha so that's why u left, that's cool buddy. Keep having fun, and now that we are enemies I will kick ur ass once u r on my map! Lol So hurry and come join us on the map, because you can!;) Cheers and best luck, Sam.
CantWait (aka to be continued...)