When it is good to be "milked"

07/08/17 14:31
As there have been a lot of negative comments in the forums recently I thought I would attempt to lighten things up a little and give my views on "milking" and being "milked" by teams.

Firstly, I am not fond of challenges where we "milk" teams for Gate Money but it is a necessary evil and beneficial for building upgrades.

Secondly, I don't mind teams "milking" me at all as I do not have many buildings above Level 19/20 and need all the cash I can get. In fact, there are times where I welcome it as was the case in our recent kicking from "Lomu's Legends Originals". I had just done an upgrade on my stadium and was "milked" by Hawkes Bay Magpies aka Steve Hansen for a 35-35 draw I think it was. Correct me if I am wrong please HBM. Point being, "milking" is okay but being "milked" at times is even better

There is logic in there somewhere guys lol.
07/08/17 15:43
Moooooooo!
07/08/17 15:49
Man I wish I would be on the receiving end one day
07/08/17 15:52
Thanks for the 3 friendlies btw TerraNovan. I almost got it right in the 3rd one but you are still too good for me
07/08/17 16:23
At the start of Every gvg I say a prayer to the sweet nitro gods that I will get milked for gate money!
07/08/17 16:48
Not sure it is an 'evil ' Allan. Everybody wins, especially the 'cow'!
07/08/17 16:57
I have seen plenty of cows put on a losing strat to try to not be milked which blows my mind in every way. Being milked gains huge money and there is always a chance that a guild milks you too much and open the door for your guild to win if they can't beat you in the end. So, if anyone is against me in a gvg, please milk me!!!!!
07/08/17 16:59
If I played you BM, I would "milk" you but it would not be deliberate. You would beat me regardless of what I did

Leaving the door open is just bad targeting. We always leave a top team of ours with 1 challenge and "milk" an easy to beat team that our top team destroys near the end.

Okay....poor choice of words on my part Carshalton....it's an "absolute requirement".
07/08/17 17:12
07/08/17 17:59
Allan Thomson :

Thanks for the 3 friendlies btw TerraNovan. I almost got it right in the 3rd one but you are still too good for me

Mate, you're one of the very few teams I've come across on my level who can give me a challenge.