under-18

06/01/19 11:40
Hello everyone, my sugestion is to create a youth categorie players. Players in between the ages of 14 and 17 years old. You can select the number of players that you want to recive, with a incresse on the daily bugget, in the begining of the season 0,1,2,or 3 players to be part of your team. This players only play in a under-18 teams of the guild that you are playing for. Like a under-18 national selection teams championship. Every team of the guild as to have a player selected. So 25 teams in a guild, 25 players. At the age of 18 the player is Senior and you can choose to keep or sell him.
08/01/19 10:58
Hi udcc,
a very good idea, but I think the servers are creaking under the strain of the sheer amount of games, across all platforms. That may be the reasoning behind the wait we have to suffer when we try to play friendlies etc. Also. there would be no incentive for the devs to do this, unless they could find a way to 'profit' from it.
I think in the first place, they need to improve the game mechanic. I see changes are been made consistently, but it seems to be at the detriment of gameplay. The goalkeeper coming out of the penalty box to clean-up (while another defender is closer to the ball) is laughable. I don't know if this was done to deter the 'volleyballers', or help them.
In relation to the 'volleyballers', wouldn't it be easy to reduce the 'kick distance' of players? I have just played a game where the opponent had 41 'shots' at goal to my 3. It's incredibly frustrating to have a goalkeeper constantly kicking the ball out to an opponents defender and just see the ball been lobbed back again. This probably accounted for 90% of the game. The only thing you can do against this, is reducing the kicking of the GK, but then he is more likely to kick to an opposition forward and then of course you have to wait until the ball goes dead to implement.
They need to employ a programmer who understands a little about sports gameplay.
12/01/19 06:59
Don't like the youth idea but I go along with gold frnglers re the volleyball its crap unfortunately it does tend to work only way to play it is fill the midfield so you get possession or play them @ their own game either way is crap though