You do not understand the game of football
Volleyball is better for you
P.L TEAM ::: Your mother is a prostitute
I am LOST
10/11/18 11:31
Yes so you have said 5 times already

Maybe you really need to get a life
10/11/18 14:40
Maybe it's you who doesn't understand the game my friend you don't get to be several times over a champion of the top league without you understand the game and the man your talking about is possibly the greatest player to have ever played this game cos he's proof you can reach the top without buying your way to glory I have nothing other than complete respect for PL cos I don't know of anyone else that's ever done that.
Maybe it's you who doesn't understand the game my friend you don't get to be several times over a champion of the top league without you understand the game and the man your talking about is possibly the greatest player to have ever played this game cos he's proof you can reach the top without buying your way to glory I have nothing other than complete respect for PL cos I don't know of anyone else that's ever done that.
10/11/18 23:56
Lost 1 :

...Group legion of legends
You do not understand the game of football
Volleyball is better for you
P.L TEAM ::: Your mother is a prostitute
I am LOST

You ugly moron get a life
12/11/18 01:26
Covered all 5 of the topics with the same message. That's impressive in it's own way. Never seen anybody go 5 for 5.
12/11/18 03:30
Jem likes America :

Covered all 5 of the topics with the same message. That's impressive in it's own way. Never seen anybody go 5 for 5.

That clearly tells how much of a sobber he is. lmao. But yea i never seen such an idiot do that tbh