Friendlies match

29/08/18 18:36
this is just ridiculous to allow the opponents playing friendlies anytime they want,the 3 times a hour is not enough

-Friendlies shouldnt be allowed 12h before every championship match against your opponent, it's to hide your tactic....it's stupid your oppnent can play you the whole morning just to find the right tactic
-the same in GC,freindlies matches should be part of the preparation day only...you cant during the GC,it's more logical and has a lot of suprises
01/09/18 15:15
i dont understand you one line you say 3 times an hour isn't enough suggesting you should be allowed to play more then you say friendlies shouldn't be allowed 12 hr before every championship match and you find it stupid how they can play you the whole morning suggesting your not a fan of the friendlies?
02/09/18 08:11
So set up with a different tactic & change 10 mins before kick off simples
02/09/18 17:17
not everyone who can be online during the game ..10minutes before match....the hour of the match is not the same in every country....some have the advantage to be there during the game...and they dont change the hour of the match anymore like before....it s 12 o clock here..it's 5am in Usa so how can those ones play at this time? i still remember this opponent i had who played me 20 times the whole morning because i just cant be there to change the formation...i like paying friendlies but i never play my opponent before game
02/09/18 17:22
it's just simple...12h is more logic for me,i wont say 24hour...just imagine , the opponent is in america and the others i japan? so one of them will be victim of this forever if there is no change

My logic is simple,let everybody have the same advantage....some is there to make subs and the others no and plus some can play more friendlies than others....i think it's unfair
02/09/18 22:03
I get enough people playing me in friendlies and once in awhile I get a jackwagon that never stops playing me (i.e. 10+ games a day). It's annoying when someone is just repeatedly playing you and I want to play a game myself. You should consider that the person being friendlied may not want to be engaged in a neverending stream of you challenging him...
03/09/18 09:14
Jem likes America :

I get enough people playing me in friendlies and once in awhile I get a jackwagon that never stops playing me (i.e. 10+ games a day). It's annoying when someone is just repeatedly playing you and I want to play a game myself. You should consider that the person being friendlied may not want to be engaged in a neverending stream of you challenging him...

Yeah that's it