super guild

23/07/16 21:35
This game is becoming over run with iranians.. i think if it carrys on us (non iranian legends) which obviously includes myself should create a super guild and take control of this game. It doesnt sit right with not seeing rebels.. kawaski.. team wales not fighting it out in the top 3.. this game is moving on in a very unconfortable way for me
24/07/16 08:12
I really dont mind that there are a lot of irianian guilds that are doing well. They put in a lot of work, are very loyal and seem to understand what they have to do to win matches quickly. I also think they use real money for their progress, but t hat is all allowed. But it doesnt really matter where players are comming from to me.

The admins need to deal with the weird playing strategies that seem to work well. And that would mean that i, and every one else in the top league, need to change tactics. My team exists out of 10 midfield players and every one plays in the centre of the field. Not to mention the tricks we use to try to score goals ...and i wont mention, you g ave to figure then out yourself then again, you can ask james and pl too

But ranking is nice but not that important. A ranking based on challenges won in the last 6 months would be better. And matching guild challenges to that ranking would be fairer for all guilds.

The team ranking also doesnt reflect the reality. Level should be more important then the number of fans, but it should really be based on the performance in the last couple of months.