Catch a wake up!

21/05/19 09:17
Guest4BK15N if you are then such a big palyer in the RM community and with well over 800 contacts on your phone, which half most probably already hanged up their boots, why dont you enlighten us on your identity. Or cant you handle the heat in the kitchen as yourself? I dont hide behind a guest tag.
21/05/19 11:06
If you dont know me as Sean then why are you complaining. I am not the only person to develop the game.
There is one only beta testing account and it was not used for any updates recently. Why dont you send a support ticket in
21/05/19 11:06
- Thanks to "Cape of Storm" for his long speech, he wrote what hundreds of players are thinking.
- Thanks to "Jungle" and "we are the hutchie", who understand our point of view. Paying is a problem for none of us, as far as it's valuable, and fair enough for those who don't.
- After nearly 4 years, frienship (virtuel and sometimes real), is the only reason why most of us continue to play.
- Guest 4BK15N, i think i know who you are, and hope you are not mythomaniac. If you are not, you are stupid. And so, please, kick me off the game (and all my guild of course !)
Le Normousain. Les Rapidos.
21/05/19 15:59
Gosforth :

I've fired up the old guild super computer and it's analysed all previous forum bollox for patterns in posts etc. It has concluded that guest 4BK15 must be Hull FC Sean

Spot on lol
21/05/19 16:12
Guest 4BK15N :

i'm the game developer mate. a lot of people know who i am, this is the beta testing account for the game... my experience level is unrivalled in game, 91 seasons played, one of only two teams to go unbeaten in top league.
the first player to gain rank 1 from outside the top division with out the use of subs.
the game heal kit record holder
Most defends in a single season post match bonus.
second highest spender in game.
800+ RM contacts in phone
50+ daily whats app messages from players asking for help

so yeah...

They irony behind this is unbelievable as when hull fc sean was still active you was one of the games biggest match fixers to the extent that you even set up what's app groups to arrange the games and the points to be scored by each team and now you develop the game.... what a load of sh it
21/05/19 18:31
Guest 919WM7 :

Guest 4BK15N :

i'm the game developer mate. a lot of people know who i am, this is the beta testing account for the game... my experience level is unrivalled in game, 91 seasons played, one of only two teams to go unbeaten in top league.
the first player to gain rank 1 from outside the top division with out the use of subs.
the game heal kit record holder
Most defends in a single season post match bonus.
second highest spender in game.
800+ RM contacts in phone
50+ daily whats app messages from players asking for help

so yeah...

They irony behind this is unbelievable as when hull fc sean was still active you was one of the games biggest match fixers to the extent that you even set up what's app groups to arrange the games and the points to be scored by each team and now you develop the game.... what a load of sh it

Bragging about all he's achieved, and he's a dev....I would have kept my mouth shut. Corruption in a video game......you couldn't make this up.
21/05/19 21:09
C’mon guys, Leave the petty face slapping at home with the kids.

If we got a dev here on the forum, talking to players and playing the game, that’s got to good.
Like him or not, that’s your choice, but at least respect that he comes on here and states his views without hiding. More than we hear from others at SN.
He always answers questions when asked, (maybe too honestly but he is a northerner) faces the forum and continues to be playing at several levels and chatting to other players.

If anyone knows the impact of these changes he does. Just hope he can continue to influence the others at SN to improve the game for us all.

Yeah, a soft southern that wants to come on here to talk the game to learn, not pick petty fights.
21/05/19 22:04
Sad to see the players leave the game that have, thanks Sean for at least trying to implement changes that will be benefit most if not all (higher cash in league positions) there will always be flaws with new updates and no matter what changes are made some people will always moan that it doesn't benefit them or their guild, adapt to the changes and develop better strats (or purchase some off Sean at a very reasonable price) either way just try and give constructive criticism instead of shouting and swearing.
22/05/19 04:11
22/05/19 19:51
Guest 8M1FF0 :

Thanks Sean for everything you’ve done in the game. The updates you've implemented in the past have improved the game and your help to many along the way has kept the game growing.
You’ve got a very impressive history in the game and help achieve success others.too.
Keep going, you make the game better

Signed

Seans Mam Hull FC Brenda