How can Iranian teams have Level 22 stadiums without upgrading their banks?

21/12/16 11:48
Just passing on my experience - was able to pen up a new land plot, thanks to this. Didn't even have enough bank capacity to do it at the time.

I will take a glitch in my favour anytime
21/12/16 16:09
Me too! lol

Thanks, and have wonderful Cristmas and New Year.
22/12/16 00:04
still no comment on this by sublinet admin ? cant take that long to make the maths
22/12/16 16:53
probs are incapable of simple maths gareth
22/12/16 21:46
I guess I know who I am buying a calculator for this Christmas! I feel sorry for Leigh as they have banned him indefinitely because they are unable to reply to him with the same level of intellect! So, the only thing they can do is to shut him up to prevent him from exposing the fraudulent policies of Sublinet.

If you hear nothing from me, it means I have been banned as well. Akin to Communism, we are not permitted to say anything that is deemed as an affront to these pro-Iranian degenerates at Sublinet. All hail our Communist Chairman and Leaders, please!!!!! Lest you face getting banned.....

22/12/16 23:31
I think it's only if you degrade them via a ticket simpleman cos tbh I've said somethings close to the bone before but never via a ticket only on forums. If that was the case i'd of been banned a long time a go fortunately though for me I have a second account
22/12/16 23:37
Simpleman :

I guess I know who I am buying a calculator for this Christmas! I feel sorry for Leigh as they have banned him indefinitely because they are unable to reply to him with the same level of intellect! So, the only thing they can do is to shut him up to prevent him from exposing the fraudulent policies of Sublinet.

If you hear nothing from me, it means I have been banned as well. Akin to Communism, we are not permitted to say anything that is deemed as an affront to these pro-Iranian degenerates at Sublinet. All hail our Communist Chairman and Leaders, please!!!!! Lest you face getting banned.....

one thing simpleman if your going to get them a calculator make sure thers a manual or user guide step by step guide mayby a 3+ one not the complicated ones 8+ age
23/12/16 01:13
Of course! I harbour no intentions to befuddle them when they are "making the math".
28/12/16 17:08
Dead right I have had the same too much in the bank when the system decided to pay out & I lost some of it because it put me over the limit.

If the game was set up to pay out immediately after the last game or at least on a set date & time we could at least know its coming & if we lost it then we would only have ourselves to blame but particularly when it is the end of the second season of the month its a total guessing game as to when it will pay out.

Anyhow getting back to the main point I fully agree the above answer is total rubbish & almost 10 days on now what have we had back nothing & I doubt we will
28/12/16 23:01
Hi Shaun ,

I've been playing sublinet games a long time. I think You will get all your rewards from your championship on the 14th ready to start a new championship on the 15th and you will also get your rewards on the 29th to start a new championship on 30th of every month except Feb obvs where it's slightly different cos of the amount of days within the month. There is two championships per month is what I believe although don't take my word for it exactly as i'm not 100 on that guess we'll see if i'm correct tommorow