any interest in a cross guild, custom holiday tournament?

19/12/18 22:23
we have had some talks recently about trying one of these bigger custom tourneys and wanted to see if there was any interest out there.

Let me know, I am about to start a reg tournament, so if I do run this, it wouldn't start until closer to Christmas.

Thanks,
Maddogs.
20/12/18 22:27
My team is shit but I'm in if you get one started.
20/12/18 22:54
I'm in

I know that this won't happen but it would be nice if the devs offer a reward. 15 gold balls for the winner lol. Not a big reward but a community event like that should be honored. Again that won't happen but it would be nice.

Thanks maddogs for the idea and your input
20/12/18 23:45
I thought you got coins for wins... maybe not 15. haha.

OK glad we have some interest. I just got a regular tourney to start. we will see if I make it to the finals or not, so a few days out so we have time to prepare.

Oh and I fully know I PROBABLY won't win. I play you guys a lot it seems. rarely actually win. so I'm just organizing it to add a little something different.

BTW... thanks for the ego check today. lol. whenever I'm playing good we draw you guys. but always a fun battle for us.

I'll keep you guys in the loop. get the word out.
20/12/18 23:58
This game had at one time custom 32 team tourneys where you needed a code to enter it. Not sure what happened to that option?
21/12/18 00:18
the option for custom tourneys is there (when not in a tourney, you can see it). I saw it yesterday before I joined the current tournament I just haven't tried clicking it that button in a while. I will check it out once I get bounced from or win this one I am in currently. just keep it on the radar maybe week between Christmas and new years?
21/12/18 01:34
Ah OK. I have never seen that option. Have to keep my eyes open. Semi final atm

I think that shouldn't all about winning. For me it's mainly fun
21/12/18 01:41
I have seen the custom tournament option now. You can choose up to 32
21/12/18 01:57
sweet. we might need it. We have teams interested, I have seen interest from Empire and have a comment out to The Bar. we will see if they are interested too. 32 teams might fill up quick.

Thanks for the interest. this should be fun.
21/12/18 16:24
OK. I have an "official" post in the discussion area where I will put the code and any details, called "The Maddogs' Holiday OpenTournament of Fun" so we can get everyone organized in the same thread.