best visa free players

17/04/20 14:24
Theres alot of debate on whose number one in the game and alot say whoevers number one on the rankings but the people who are in that top 100 mostly have spent significant money to get there and probably wouldn't there without the pack so I wanna see who people think is the best thats not spending?

I'm going to nominate Blade in Valhalla Gernimo
17/04/20 14:29
Ashley Longthorn :

Theres alot of debate on whose number one in the game and alot say whoevers number one on the rankings but the people who are in that top 100 mostly have spent significant money to get there and probably wouldn't there without the pack so I wanna see who people think is the best thats not spending?

Nick (Phalanx) got to number 1 in the world rankings with no visas (not even auction house ones) from a level (or maybe even 2 levels) below top. I'm not sure there are many people who have done that in the past 18 months. He'd be my nomination.

18/04/20 00:40
No one has got to no 1 in the rankings with no visas for years
18/04/20 02:00
Eirik Norseman :

No one has got to no 1 in the rankings with no visas for years

It was posted in one or several of the facebook heals groups just before Nick retired for several months. It can't have been more than 18 months ago I don't think. Have a look.
18/04/20 14:00
Guest_54321 :

Ashley Longthorn :

Nick (Phalanx) got to number 1 in the world rankings with no visas (not even auction house ones) from a level (or maybe even 2 levels) below top. I'm not sure there are many people who have done that in the past 18 months. He'd be my nomination.

Now that is impressive I think i remember someone doing this not sure if it was Phanalax