Report Match Fixing Update

13/04/20 22:28
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Dreadlocked warriors :

YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Balderdash and now you sound like it's all down to La Cag for fixing. It all started from a fb group set up to arrange no mb games. But then people start arranging matches. So we should go back to the people in that group for starting it all. La Cag have have just carried on.

Also a new patch is being introduced next season and we'll see where things go. So people should really stop b1tching on here now you've had your way with sweetnitro again.

I also like to say I respect the people who comment on here who shows their teams name and not hide behind a guest account or a made up name.

Stay safe and let's focus on reality rather than a game.

Respect to those who cake on here under their real name? You've been on here all day under sharkies old account and have only just shown your real name.. furthermore you have stated that cag will continue to fix and that nitro wouldn't dare to stop them in doing so as they pay more than any on the game (which is untrue), your level of arrogance throughout this has been deplorable throughout this thread.. I can remember the days you were anti match fixing Jonathan, look how the worm turns..

The Sharkies account is originally mine. I gave it him when I retired. As for hiding under a false name you gotta be joking. I've made comments and signed it with Ystrad if you look. Everyone knows as well I'm running the Sharkies account. Where have you been? Or are you just stoned as normal.

Yeh all of the above..I notice you don't deny any of my other statements though..
13/04/20 22:29
Dreadlocked warriors :

YakitoriX :

Respect Al for your words as I always had for you. You are a wise person with always good words.

I felt it from past, am
Not the only one and won’t be, and I could feel the same in future, no problem to play the game fairly if everyone do it, not good enough not promoted,simple as that.

Take care of you and family.

Cheers.

Nico.

I hope you mean that Nico because you fixed the result of 6 different games in our championships this season..

Allways liked you Nico but FFS, damage fixed 0 games in our champs, you guys fixed every single one..

I understand Andy, fixing is for us helping team mates, even if for some it’s cheating it is not for sure, but I agree it could be unfair for some demoted. I got this feeling sometimes and must admit was angry in silence but accepted this point of view which is mine.
SN changed the rules, let’s hope all players concerned will accepte this and the communauty we are in will live in peace, so many things actually are more important.

Take care of you and your family
13/04/20 22:33
Jono. You say that it all started with no mb group, I was part of that and haven't stooped to your level today.. that's like saying blaming the Wright brothers for dropping a nuke on Japan as it wouldn't have been possible without a plane.... seriously?
13/04/20 22:50
YakitoriX :

Dreadlocked warriors :

YakitoriX :

Respect Al for your words as I always had for you. You are a wise person with always good words.

I felt it from past, am
Not the only one and won’t be, and I could feel the same in future, no problem to play the game fairly if everyone do it, not good enough not promoted,simple as that.

Take care of you and family.

Cheers.

Nico.

I hope you mean that Nico because you fixed the result of 6 different games in our championships this season..

Allways liked you Nico but FFS, damage fixed 0 games in our champs, you guys fixed every single one..

I understand Andy, fixing is for us helping team mates, even if for some it’s cheating it is not for sure, but I agree it could be unfair for some demoted. I got this feeling sometimes and must admit was angry in silence but accepted this point of view which is mine.
SN changed the rules, let’s hope all players concerned will accepte this and the communauty we are in will live in peace, so many things actually are more important.

Take care of you and your family

Take care of you and yours as well Nico. Your one of the few in cag I actually have respect for and have known a long while.
I hope as you say this has just become the norm of helping friends.. but when there is 5 top leagues and 70 players, 25+ of those doing 'favors' for friends can ruin everything for everyone else.. i hope you see that and your guild do to instead of finding more elaborate ways of hiding it..
As Gus did v Pam today..
Rear cover set to 0, defence speed of 12=100, 13=0..
12 misses tackle every time, 13 can't get near, 15 thinks he's a inside half....
It was very subtle to his credit.. if it wasn't for the fact that his rear cover was so low I wouldn't have worked it out so easily..
That and the fact that Gus is actually a good player and wouldn't be that stupid..
They will need to stop this next season or the Devs will pick up on it.
Trust me, if I pick up on it they will to.. I've hated this practice since it began and am very happy it's hopefully going to stop.

Anyway sorry for the rant... I wish you well Nico, your one of the good ones
14/04/20 08:17
Beziers | - | Dani :

Cool les gars .... Essayons de trouver une solution au lieu de se disputer non ?

I actually tried to resolve this peacefully and amicably with a published open letter to La Cagnannaise on both the English and French forum. Only Stockholm Exiles replied.