WARNING - JERSEY / LANCASHIRE -(retired)

24/08/18 18:20
Just a friendly warning to guilds out there to watch out for this player. He maliciously tried to sabotage and kill our guild by booting all members to ruin their fun and spite them, before leaving himself. We have lost members permanently who had clearly have no idea why they were booted.
He has a nasty streak and should not be trusted.
He’s currently with Rucking all over the world who have been warned.
25/08/18 15:36
Invite the old members back. Or are they inactive and can't come back?
25/08/18 18:22
Yeah, Took us a while to track them all down. Majority came back but we lost 6 who perhaps thought we didn’t want them and no way to let them know other than to keep inviting them. Such a spiteful thing to do, no place for that kind of behaviour on here.
25/08/18 19:11
Or the 6 are inactive?
26/08/18 11:05
4 are 2 are not. Why do you ask?
26/08/18 14:42
Curiosity. Why keep inactive?
26/08/18 21:50
It might just be the small reason they have not come back.
26/08/18 23:41
One of the fallen legends of the game :

It might just be the small reason they have not come back.

And also the motivation for kicking
27/08/18 13:45
also isn't there a forum rule about calling players out like this?
27/08/18 14:28
Targaryen Dragons :

also isn't there a forum rule about calling players out like this?

If you call them rude names or cheaters (or apparently calling a person no mark but I don't get that one) but this should have probably been 3rd half and not guild stuff. It is funny that I (lots of us) knew that there were inactives just from the original complaint. Upset that he lost people he needed to get gc pairings but who will never play and upsets everyone they go against. I wonder if there are players out there booting inactives on purpose, would be interesting.