Possession

02/04/17 01:02
Something has changed since the introduction of patch 6 that modified my possession significantly and I can't figure it out. Before I got the expected 40 to 60%, depending on adversary, except for outliers. Now most games against similar sized I get 10% 20%. One ridiculous game went to 170 minutes, where I had 1% possession and the whole game was one long ruck at the opponents try line (I never scored).

I've tried changing strategy at high level and player level, no effect. Looked at opponents to see what skills I got wrong, no noticeable pattern.

Has anyone else noticed something similar?
13/02/21 15:24
Mine is the same.
13/02/21 16:13
Try sliding frwds/3quarters, in strategy, to max.
15/02/21 16:57
I cannot even win a single game since the patch i've tried all sorts changed scrum ruck aggression all to which im maxed out in like including lineouts lose a lot of them don't get the game tbh . I've got to the point I don't really care what the result is I'm a level 123 and I was nearly beat by a dead innactive team in the challenge map ranked level 109 just to show you how much of a fix the game is if you wanna know my team i;'m in black Venom the game was ashley longthorn V Manicalpigs5104 15/2/2021 15:26
15/02/21 17:56
No change there then

Bad player recruitment added to the worst spacings I think I have seen in the game!
15/02/21 18:14
Ashley Longthorn :

I cannot even win a single game since the patch i've tried all sorts changed scrum ruck aggression all to which im maxed out in like including lineouts lose a lot of them don't get the game tbh . I've got to the point I don't really care what the result is I'm a level 123 and I was nearly beat by a dead innactive team in the challenge map ranked level 109 just to show you how much of a fix the game is if you wanna know my team i;'m in black Venom the game was ashley longthorn V Manicalpigs5104 15/2/2021 15:26

Peanut is correct. Players are not maxed in certain areas, And your main strat looks like a lose strat we all put on to milk in the gc. Nothing to do with the new patch.
15/02/21 20:04
Yes my guild members pointed out the strat was a clear use of the loss strat to which I know Im not the best player but just assumed you know the correct strat would be on and my settings wouldn't have been tampered with again by the powers of nitro.
15/02/21 20:15
Ashley why would SN tamper with yours or anyone else's settings? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard.