The Iranian poison pill.

07/04/19 10:15
ShaunC :

Like I say we are just sick of them our policy is if in doubt kick them out & if anybody reads the intro to our Guild they will see it says No Iranians & if they cry racism we will just say its because we are sick of their cheating & if we are told to remove it then we will but if one joins whoever is on at the time will still just instantly kick them

.......‌‌‌‌‌..................
You must be afraid of the Iranians. Because you are a coward and a liar. You want to fail
09/04/19 06:01
TSOLTSOGGuest 8ZJU7H :

ShaunC :

Like I say we are just sick of them our policy is if in doubt kick them out & if anybody reads the intro to our Guild they will see it says No Iranians & if they cry racism we will just say its because we are sick of their cheating & if we are told to remove it then we will but if one joins whoever is on at the time will still just instantly kick them

You must be afraid of the Iranians. Because you are a coward and a liar. You want to fail

Idiot most GC's against them we win some we lose fairly but then there are those where its obvious some cheating is going in IE a team fully maxed out finds it players outpaced by a team at a lower level who is not maxed out.

That is impossable unless there is cheating so dont tell me SOME Iranians are not cheating because we know its true there was even an Iranian administrator who was kicked out because he was helping Iranian teams to cheat & thats a fact so dont come back & tell us some if not most of you are not.

You also clone any decent strat used by others which just goes to show that you cant even come up with a decent non cheating one IE just kick the ball off the pitch & try & hold out for a draw yourselves.
09/04/19 17:38
I would be interested in reading more from this Lost guy. Perhaps you would be interested in starting a blog/diary here in the forum? I want more of this deep insight!!!
11/04/19 07:26
Jem likes America :

I would be interested in reading more from this Lost guy. Perhaps you would be interested in starting a blog/diary here in the forum? I want more of this deep insight!!!

ROFLMAO
16/04/19 22:42
TSOLTSOGGuest 8ZJU7H :

ShaunC :

Says the dickhead who cheats just to win! It’s you who must be afraid of us you hypocritic cheat! Without money what will you do ehh?
17/04/19 09:30
They are getting smarter with their cheating now the kick the ball into touch tactic that I reported & Nitro were going to stop now only seems to get used at the end of the first season of the month or the last few days of the month so now by the time its reported & is then passed onto the programmers the match is deleted & they cant see it.

Please if anybody does come across it in the early to mid part of the season report it & point out its things like that that are killing the game & driving people away which will result in less revenue for sweet nitro.

I don't understand the logic of it anyhow it has been used on me by teams that would have a fair chance of beating me yet they play for a draw which does not always work anyhow a few times I have had a 1-0 win against a team that in a straight match would prob beat me so not only cheating but also just plain stupid.

Meanwhile please don't bite he knows he's wrong he is just after a reaction don't give it to the idiot that will really annoy him.
09/04/20 21:36

Hello champion, in this situation of confinement and alarm that we are, it is good to remember people, I hope everything goes well, now we have more time to be at home and in internet games to kill boredom so if you want to try A soccer game that I have found searching, is quite good and different from others that we already know, so if you want to try it:

https://goleada.org/?inv=11180&fbclid=IwAR2xEAVg9Nfg2TfsR4NePsBLOHh_CGmYW68t5Xjbm4aDBvRyMaAN96mDaz4

A hug and greetings.
25/04/20 16:15
Thanks I will have a look at it I'm already playing football management ultra as I'm sick of this corrupt game. They have not helped themselves either with this triple promotion farce which leaves most teams that get it playing catch up for a couple of seasons. Plus they kill off a level almost every season now to keep everybody bunched up.

This game needs a limited amount of levels & promotion in all except the top level & relegation in all except the bottom one.

It does work in pay to play games even though the morons who run this one think it wont.

If that game is any good I will start killing off my teams in here I would have done so already if you could have more than one team in the other one but you cant & trust me I have tried all sorts of tricks different emails & even a VPN when playing as one of them it took them about a week to spot that one & when they do they close down both teams & you have to start from scratch again.

So if anybody give that one a go dont try it on they will catch you at it.
27/04/20 19:12
PIPO68 :

Hello champion, in this situation of confinement and alarm that we are, it is good to remember people, I hope everything goes well, now we have more time to be at home and in internet games to kill boredom so if you want to try A soccer game that I have found searching, is quite good and different from others that we already know, so if you want to try it:

https://goleada.org/?inv=11180&fbclid=IwAR2xEAVg9Nfg2TfsR4NePsBLOHh_CGmYW68t5Xjbm4aDBvRyMaAN96mDaz4

A hug and greetings.

Tried to join cant get in messaged helpline 2 days ago so far no reply
07/05/20 09:15
ShaunC :

PIPO68 :

A hug and greetings.

Tried to join cant get in messaged helpline 2 days ago so far no reply

I got in though it took a while am not impressed far too much messing about trying to find things & the 2 D Graphics are poor & the 3 D graphics are just horrible. Had enough of it last night was my last game. will stick with this & football management ultra for now. If F M U allowed you more than one team though I would drop this game like a brick