The richest guy in the game

30/09/18 05:51
I suppose the richest guy is Ashley Longthorn, he has over half a billion (520 Million to be exact), how: He couldn't upgrade anything as his buildings were all maxed, and from the league games he has been getting cash as rewards every season, plus money in the stadium. He couldn't collect them as his banks were full and money was well over the bank storage due to league rewards, then he started bidding like crazy,he put ALL of his cash on a sport shop item, then he collected the stadium cash, he won the item, and the money he used to bid came back to him XD. Anyone richer than him?
30/09/18 11:30
I had 475 Million (ish), which is still a lot and I know there are many out there with even more than that... It's quite easy to accumulate cash once all of your buildings are maxed out... So you have no alternative but to go mental in the sports shop as you lose any "excess" from the stadium money... hence I've been suggesting to SN to at least upgrade the banks a tad to be able to cope with the load. I know I lost well in excess of 120+ Million due to this "hiccup" in the system.
30/09/18 13:06
yeah I was the same when i last collected my profit I had more to which i lost out on as I exceeded the 175 million in the stadium but I have a goal to make it say i have 1 billion and then where gunna see if the game allows you to bid 1 billion I did 520million on 1 item last season but nobody was close so got it all back like
30/09/18 14:16
If once you have all the stuff from the sports shop you just let the shops fill the bank & dont cash in the stadium you can easily be have 60 million too much
05/10/18 21:54
i dont know why but everytime i've bought all the sports gear in football champions my team flops but if I only buy like level 1 items at most my team performs miracles no idea why this would be but for me it appars sports gear does your team no favors at all like I buy some but I would never buy a full set cos I believe it weakens yuour team somehow i've tried with both some seasons loads of gear others none and generally I do better with none or one or two items max
05/10/18 21:55
by the way kieran woods is ashley longthorn i'm using my 2nd team under a false name so this is dark in in rebels speaking
06/10/18 09:51
Kieran Woods :

by the way kieran woods is ashley longthorn i'm using my 2nd team under a false name so this is dark in in rebels speaking

GUYS ASHLEY IS BACK. WITH MORE THAN ONE TEAM. HE IS THE RICHEST MAN IN THE GAME. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU RETIRED AND COME BACK, NOW ASH? COULD WE USE THIS THREAD AS A PLACE TO KEEP THE MASSES INFORMED ON ASHLEYS STATUS? WE ARE ALL SO INTERESTED IN WHAT THE RICHEST MAN IN THE GAME IS THINKING.

SERIOUSLY, THE FORUM COULD USE A GOOD PURGE, AS EVERY OTHER THREAD IS ABOUT ASHLEYS RETIREMENT/RETURN/FEELINGS. I VOTE WE USE THIS THREAD AND THIS THREAD ONLY FOR ASHLEYS DIARY - NO NEED TO START A NEW ONE WHEN THE INEVITABLE FEELINGS RETURN.

IN THE MEANTIME, ASH, I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO GET A JOB AS THIS CYCLE WILL NEVER BREAK WHILE YOU ARE UNEMPLOYED AND LIVING WITH YOUR MUM.
06/10/18 10:17
Not that it;s any of your business but I am employed thankyou fulltime as well. if you can read you will notice it was not me that made the initial thread . I've retired a number of times so what its irrelevant again none of your business, If you're so not bothered about what i post then why do you keep commenting making yourself sound more stupid than you already look ?Anyway good riddance I dont need you to be successful bloody hypocrites speak so highly of me when i'm in your guild now no longer with you you mock me . Funny how you all forget how I saved Zaps guild from collapse at one point bringing two teams to his guild to make his numbers up to 20 whilst allowing zap to rebuild and get his numbers back up and now this well I wont be doing yourself or zap anymore favors . GOOD RIDDANCE
06/10/18 11:05
Dave, Ash wowowow take it easy chill it out! Employment or other real life things have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with games! For you Dave, you might have to control your behaviour and look at your own minuses. Everyone has their own problems. Here Ashley’s right: He did save your guild with one of his teams. And i stayed during the times when your guild needed members. Another example:
Zap took it seriously and became beserk just because i misunderstood his rules. And it turned into an argument. But then i offered him an apology and an end to it. Yet he didn’t offer anything in return. I myself am friends with Ash and you. I dont want another conflict between you guys. Everyone has their own things.
06/10/18 11:52
Another handbags at ten paces