automatic substitution and tactic

13/06/18 11:22
Despite all the requests,there s still no automatic subs???
Some are never connected during the game and why you dont allow that???
13/06/18 19:40
because it doesnt favour iranians who like to hide there rating with crap reserves .
15/06/18 12:20
Ashley, that doesnt even make sense lmao.

If you going to carry on your pathetic anti Iranian crusade then please come up with well thought out and logical comments instead of this sort of pathetic drivle. i am surprised that someone hasnt reported you to the game owners for your racist views, they would probably ban you for life.
15/06/18 22:25
15/06/18 22:25
(Apologies, double posted)
16/06/18 00:09
think about it we all know iranian teams hide there true rating and if this automatic subbing business came in potentially it would screw there teams up when a shit sub came in for a good player not being racist your just trying to make the post something it's not Guest .

In simples if it doesnt favour teams from Iran Nitro aint gunna do it ,or should i say if It doesnt make nitro money then it gunna happen suprised they aint started charging us to sub players in the game they love to screw us over in every other way possible.
15/07/18 19:23
I agree with Ash here! Why not introduce the auto sub effects. Let's see whether the so called 'racist' crusade is right or not!
15/07/18 19:23
I agree with Ash here! Why not introduce the auto sub effects. Let's see whether the so called 'racist' crusade is right or not!
16/07/18 09:54
Making Subs in this game is rediculas, if they don't get something sorted soon they'll be losing another player.
16/07/18 21:22
I do and dont agree I think atm they got the balance right on subs . Cos if ones online one isn't gives the offline player an unfair advantage I see both sides of the coin. You could also argue if a player gets injured and you can't sub him off due to not being online then it;s your own team at a disadvatantage.