The richest guy in the game

07/10/18 01:03
Not really, bignose's noz would be way too effective from that range. Longschnoz lol, happy days
07/10/18 05:35
Every once in a while I read posts in this forum & it is always about Bignose!!! Get a life, mate, and do something more useful with your sad life instead of moaning and moaning and moaning or superficial bragging of meaningless nonsense!!! Go for a nose op with all the money you have then! ffs!!!
07/10/18 15:46
Psychedelic Wanderers :

Kieran Woods :

by the way kieran woods is ashley longthorn i'm using my 2nd team under a false name so this is dark in in rebels speaking

GUYS ASHLEY IS BACK. WITH MORE THAN ONE TEAM. HE IS THE RICHEST MAN IN THE GAME. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU RETIRED AND COME BACK, NOW ASH? COULD WE USE THIS THREAD AS A PLACE TO KEEP THE MASSES INFORMED ON ASHLEYS STATUS? WE ARE ALL SO INTERESTED IN WHAT THE RICHEST MAN IN THE GAME IS THINKING.

SERIOUSLY, THE FORUM COULD USE A GOOD PURGE, AS EVERY OTHER THREAD IS ABOUT ASHLEYS RETIREMENT/RETURN/FEELINGS. I VOTE WE USE THIS THREAD AND THIS THREAD ONLY FOR ASHLEYS DIARY - NO NEED TO START A NEW ONE WHEN THE INEVITABLE FEELINGS RETURN.

IN THE MEANTIME, ASH, I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO GET A JOB AS THIS CYCLE WILL NEVER BREAK WHILE YOU ARE UNEMPLOYED AND LIVING WITH YOUR MUM.

LOL....I think Big Nose has no life at all. How sad!!!!
07/10/18 23:50
You guys are hilarious! Please come to the TDM forum, it's quiet there -(
09/10/18 04:56
Guys honestly people, maybe you all need to get a life and quit abusing people it won’t make you any better nor stronger (mentally), it will only show how rude and how much of an arsehole you are (Don’t take it seriously, i did not aim the word arsehole at anyone of you, i’m using it as an example, but if you still take it seriously without even thinking first what i mean, oh well, your prob then), it won’t solve the problem but will worsen. I’m not saying it because I’m trying to protect Ashley but i’m saying what i think’s right i mean yes we all have problems Ashley does i do we all really do but to make it bigger this is what you guys are causing. If you don’t like him simply just don’t comment anything then. If you guys were in Ashley’s situation would you like it if you were being laughed at?? So basically you all want to cause problems when others are trying to forget about it right?
09/10/18 12:13
CHEAT NITRO FOOTBALL (Gregory Ishii) :

Guys honestly people, maybe you all need to get a life and quit abusing people it won’t make you any better nor stronger (mentally), it will only show how rude and how much of an arsehole you are (Don’t take it seriously, i did not aim the word arsehole at anyone of you, i’m using it as an example, but if you still take it seriously without even thinking first what i mean, oh well, your prob then), it won’t solve the problem but will worsen. I’m not saying it because I’m trying to protect Ashley but i’m saying what i think’s right i mean yes we all have problems Ashley does i do we all really do but to make it bigger this is what you guys are causing. If you don’t like him simply just don’t comment anything then. If you guys were in Ashley’s situation would you like it if you were being laughed at?? So basically you all want to cause problems when others are trying to forget about it right?

Totally agree like him or not there is no real need for that however I do wonder what they would have called him if his name had been Richard rather than Ashley
09/10/18 14:25
ShaunC :

CHEAT NITRO FOOTBALL (Gregory Ishii) :

Totally agree like him or not there is no real need for that however I do wonder what they would have called him if his name had been Richard rather than Ashley

Richard, that’d be even worse
09/10/18 22:05
thankyou sodimser I dont know you but other than gregory your the only one with anything useful to say like I' think we established a while back i'm not the richest person but lets actually get back to the topic or lets or not debate it at all. Maybe a richlist would be cool I dont know just a thought . On the name calling hey I've been called all sorts all my life what you say wont affect me cos by end of the day i've got many bigger things to concern myself with .
12/10/18 15:08
you know the money you have cannot be used in the real world, ash??? haha! i think level and quality of my team is better than having fake money in the banks if devs do not do something to let us use the fake money we all have?

wakey, wakey, cheat shite nitro and fada........
12/10/18 19:57
i'm fully aware no can do with the cash I have in the game i give up along time ago playing the game to be serious as it's becoming a bit of a farce tbh how I can win GC's up to 3 levels higher sometimes, win tournies more often than not no probs come to a league game anybody can beat me, so I just dont ever get promoted and if I do it;s lucky like the consistency of my wins in tournies doesnt match that of my league results.