Top 10 Crews

30/01/19 16:03
We just had an amazing GC with the outsiders..

I am telling you if we played that 100 times
we would win 25 they would win 25 and we would tie 50 lol

One of the best GC fights we have had in a long time

I dont count the pimps cause when we play them well we just try to beat our high score lol

but it got me looking at the top 10 GC crews...

Some very solid teams in that mix
The Brotherhood
The Bar
The Outsiders
Haunted Palace
Empire - starting to get some mojo going
Bones
Clueless
Dynasty Reborn jumping back to top 10
Six pack Germany always right there
many others

We have had a blast playing so many of these crews ...
I think it's very cool that so many guilds are starting to make noise and beating the hell out of each other

Nothing but respect. keep it rolling my friends..

Oh and Outsiders... holy damm that was a fight.. many more to come I am sure..
Although I would not mind a bit of a brea lol Pimps then outsiders.... makes for a few days of heavy drinking lol

Respect!

30/01/19 18:37
Mad respect. That was a hell of a dog fight and I can only imagine it gets better. As both guilds had teams on low moral for the off-season. Closest GC I've ever been a part of. I shoulda taken Lehigh late and let bright have ol clown suit and we would have tied. I agree. The guilds are neck and neck. However u guys I think will win all of next season. I had a chance to keep maddogs outta my level two seasons ago but I tried to throw to a few crew and won anyways. If I woulda thrown that game. Then maddogs would be a level below me. And if I didn't throw to my guild this year I'd be joining blood and maddogs top level. But in the interest of playing together I through my game. So I see u guys winning if we play next season. That said in no way will we not fight it out. Cheers mate. Definitely had some drinks as that winded down last night! CHEERS. battles like that make this game fun_ killerclouds. When the weed is too strong, and drockk88chronic is blazing tough, even the clouds will kill you
30/01/19 19:13
Guest F1OSJR :

Mad respect. That was a hell of a dog fight and I can only imagine it gets better. As both guilds had teams on low moral for the off-season. Closest GC I've ever been a part of. I shoulda taken Lehigh late and let bright have ol clown suit and we would have tied. I agree. The guilds are neck and neck. However u guys I think will win all of next season. I had a chance to keep maddogs outta my level two seasons ago but I tried to throw to a few crew and won anyways. If I woulda thrown that game. Then maddogs would be a level below me. And if I didn't throw to my guild this year I'd be joining blood and maddogs top level. But in the interest of playing together I through my game. So I see u guys winning if we play next season. That said in no way will we not fight it out. Cheers mate. Definitely had some drinks as that winded down last night! CHEERS. battles like that make this game fun_ killerclouds. When the weed is too strong, and drockk88chronic is blazing tough, even the clouds will kill you

I got mad respect too Clouds. you took me out early because you saw my weakness. smart move. Then my splash on you got to my head a little... (nice Def speed/rhythm drop, whatever you did, worked). Our leaders chat was LIT UP all day trying to come up with optional strategies. It was a dog fight until the end. one of the most stressful days because of a GAME that I have ever had, but it sure was fun.

Hopefully not too soon, but I look forward to the next one.
31/01/19 02:24
I like this. Really the reason I play is from stuff like this. No bitching or calling each other out for stupid shit. Just friendly rivalries with everyone just striving to get better.
I have met many good friends playing this game, which I never even thought of when I first started. And the list keeps growing which is awesome.
Play hard, but drink and smoke harder!!

Pimps rule!! LOL
31/01/19 20:08
Yep, that right there is what it's all about!