Time runs off the clock on point-after plays

19/03/17 02:00
Definitely qualify this as a low priority bug or not a bug at all, but I wanted to point it out anyway.

In American Football (at least in the leagues played in the United States), no time runs off the clock when kicking an extra point after try or attempting to convert a two point play. They're kind of dead time plays.

In TD manager, these plays currently result in roughly a minute running off the clock each time. If you could, I'd like to see that changed to result in slightly longer games or at least not allow for time killing play on two point conversion attempts
19/03/17 15:40
Adding to this:
I feel like this is starting to make it needlessly complicated from a developer standpoint, but in American football, overflow time on plays between quarters doesn't actually run off the clock either.

So for example, you have 1 minute left in the 2nd quarter, and your play and extra point take 4 total minutes. No time should get taken out of the third quarter, because all that time has to stay within the second quarter. There's no overflow there.

This doesn't hurt the game experience for me at all though.
01/04/17 20:58
Also has anyone else noticed that when the 3rd quarter starts there is only 13 mins on the club ck instead of 15
01/04/17 23:13
Guest DYQCT8 :

Also has anyone else noticed that when the 3rd quarter starts there is only 13 mins on the club ck instead of 15

That's what he's talking about. Any time used beyond the current quarter is applied to the next quarter. If there's 3 "minutes" left in the quarter, and you run a play that takes five "minutes," two "minutes" are taken off the next quarter's clock.
02/04/17 04:10
I'm beginning to think this isn't a multi million dollar project with these types of posts.
02/04/17 06:49
Definitely not, no Facebook game is unless you stretch out the development timeline to five years lol

Maybe for their games as a whole...