Japan v Serbia in the first fixture of the RWC MotM competition

19/09/19 11:40
That, right there, sums Sweet Nitro up in a nutshell...
30/01/20 00:06
Big words for the master Cheat himself ... famous last words Huw? Playing the Devils advocate with Sweet nitro back fired ... Damage inc have now officially been renamed " cheaters inc "
I still whipped your cheating arse ... •Sniper* ... aka Jasco Dinkelman ... now to answer your question ...
The round dot is the dot• marked between your eyes and is round and FLAT... the star * asterix is the shape of your arsehole after being found a cheat with your fellow Guild of wanna bees ... does that answer your question ... you messed with the wrong guy who popped your arrogant hypocritical ego.
I will always be remembered as a true legend of the game who never cheated to try stay ahead... you still could not beat me with all your sly moves... CHECKMATE BYITCH!!!
05/02/20 00:10
Guest GEXZBI :

Big words for the master Cheat himself ... famous last words Huw? Playing the Devils advocate with Sweet nitro back fired ... Damage inc have now officially been renamed " cheaters inc "
I still whipped your cheating arse ... •Sniper* ... aka Jasco Dinkelman ... now to answer your question ...
The round dot is the dot• marked between your eyes and is round and FLAT... the star * asterix is the shape of your arsehole after being found a cheat with your fellow Guild of wanna bees ... does that answer your question ... you messed with the wrong guy who popped your arrogant hypocritical ego.
I will always be remembered as a true legend of the game who never cheated to try stay ahead... you still could not beat me with all your sly moves... CHECKMATE BYITCH!!!

Checkmate??? Pffft, you took my bishop in a Latvian Gambit more like!

You will always be remembered as Wales' bitch on the RM field, just like when I tore you a new one in the last GC I ever played against you and caused you to leave Cag and quit the game... again. Another deluded lie, as it turns out, as after you made a massive show by creating your own farewall party guild that no-one else joined, you came out of retirement for the millionth time. What a melodramatic chump! You belong on the stage with drag queens, not a rugby pitch!

As for copying your style, you deluded little man, I was doing kick and chase from level 3 and you copied me in the levels 20s and 30s. Funny how you only ever became anywhere near a half-decent player after you cozied up to Ivory, kissing his ass and telling him he was the best, only to steal his strats and now claim yourself to be the best ever on RM. And no, you didn't send me your strat. I am glad you didn't cos it was shit anyway, I beat you all the time in friendlies back then in the level 30s and you even used to sub... pathetic.

You are a sad, deluded little man and a hypocrite to boot. Everyone knows this to be the truth except you.

I hope you continue to enjoy your match-fixing every season to avoid relegation whilst claiming to to be the unblemished, spotless virgin everyone knows you aren't.

Oh and one last thing, I have a message from the guy running Damage Royal:

Sniper jy is ‘n hanskakie en hendsopper. Jy is laer as viskak se skaduwee op die seebodem.

Now fuck off back under the rock you crawled out from you snake in the grass.
05/02/20 05:58
Wales_RM :

Guest GEXZBI :

Checkmate??? Pffft, you took my bishop in a Latvian Gambit more like!

You will always be remembered as Wales' bitch on the RM field, just like when I tore you a new one in the last GC I ever played against you and caused you to leave Cag and quit the game... again. Another deluded lie, as it turns out, as after you made a massive show by creating your own farewall party guild that no-one else joined, you came out of retirement for the millionth time. What a melodramatic chump! You belong on the stage with drag queens, not a rugby pitch!

As for copying your style, you deluded little man, I was doing kick and chase from level 3 and you copied me in the levels 20s and 30s. Funny how you only ever became anywhere near a half-decent player after you cozied up to Ivory, kissing his ass and telling him he was the best, only to steal his strats and now claim yourself to be the best ever on RM. And no, you didn't send me your strat. I am glad you didn't cos it was shit anyway, I beat you all the time in friendlies back then in the level 30s and you even used to sub... pathetic.

You are a sad, deluded little man and a hypocrite to boot. Everyone knows this to be the truth except you.

I hope you continue to enjoy your match-fixing every season to avoid relegation whilst claiming to to be the unblemished, spotless virgin everyone knows you aren't.

Oh and one last thing, I have a message from the guy running Damage Royal:

Sniper jy is ‘n hanskakie en hendsopper. Jy is laer as viskak se skaduwee op die seebodem.

Now fuck off back under the rock you crawled out from you snake in the grass.

He’s so good he’s managed to relegate himself twice match fixing!!!
10/02/20 06:10
Famous last words were ... " thankyou for the Ivorian Strat it really helped my game" it's on record ...
Kick and chase from level 3 ... lolololol... you talk utter bullshit Mr Cheater.
A fraud always believes his own shit...
You forgot to state that you only beat me on the second attempt and very few times in any GC.
You are only a copy cat who blows his own trumpet ... a wanker.
Cheaters never prosper!!! Mr Fake man ...
My message to Damage Royal ( banned account) ... " Jou Ma se Poes"
I see you have your fairy club member aka the great cheat himself Kevin Shea blowing bubbles again.
Oh!! I think the little rock you say I must hide under has become your home as you need a cave to hide in after all the shame.
Every player in La Cag will not agree with you as to me ... as Steve Davis knows I am the "REAL DEAL"
What part of disgraced do you not understand?
You became so fixated that you had to revert to cheating to beat La Cag ...
Wales fails just like in Rugby ... " one day #1's" ... eat your own words buttercup...
CHECKMATE ... now pop off!!!

10/02/20 07:06
1 who the fuck is Kevin
2 if I’m a great cheat why am I still playing the game??
3 Even Steve Davis said u was a wanker!!
10/02/20 08:55
Sorry Martin ... Steve whom I sent honey too ??? hates me now because I refuse to talk with him ..... We all know you can only win by cheating ... as per the extra in training slots and obtaining rp coins spread through damage...
Biggest mouth ... blow bubbles ...pop off !!!
10/02/20 19:44
Ok captain gobshite the almighty RM player who’s so great he’s actually match fixed himself into relegation not once but twice!! Who retired more times than prostitues knickers are up and down in 1 night, who created his own guild to show people he was retiring hahahahah you sad little man now running along little man you’re about as popular as a stain on the mattress!
11/02/20 02:16
Guest GEXZBI :

A fraud always believes his own shit...

I genuinely don't think there is a man alive who talks as much shit as you. You are a depraved lunatic who makes up entire feature-length movies in his own head and then believes every word.

I doubt you have a single friend left on this game, you will have betrayed each and every one. I should actually be grateful to you for not having to deal with your nonsense on a daily basis anymore. What a horrible, spiteful and deluded excuse for a human being you are.
11/02/20 07:06
Huw Watkins the disgraced cheat speaks... had much to say about me on the forums previously whereby I remained silent until YOU were found to be a FRAUD. Why do you come on here if you not playing?
PLEASE you embarrassing yourself further. Have you no SHAME ? I guess not, as there is no honour amongst thieves hey!!!
Yesterday I beat you in the GC ... I beat you both ways AGAIN on a lower level... and you can only use your one word vocabulary " deluded" ..
The facts remain facts and you will bend to the power of the truth otherwise you will remain a liar... which at this very moment you are... " payment disputes ? " bwahahaha... what bollocks you lying poes who had to cheat to try stay ahead but failed.
You tripped on the curvature yet there is NONE found on this earth anywhere...
The pompous ,brainwashed and indoctrinated twat that you are can only blow bubbles without any facts but believes in theories... now that is delusion.
You will not see the truth because your mind is shut and you dont know truth because you are not true to thyself....
You a disgrace lower than a prostate middle finger exam...