The International Ruckers (TIR) Guild

15/05/18 03:00
Me and my member has changed our old guild names into The International Ruckers (TIR).
We are searching for members over 90 stars rated. We also are wanting to help other guilds who need at least 20 members in their guild by loaning some of our own guild members. We have facebook, messenger and a whatsapp group, we are also going to make an Instagram group. Our guild are willing to help anyone. We are a friendly and active bunch who are happy to have a laugh. I'm the leader and my team name is All Blacks II, if anyone is interested in joining plz play me friendly 2 times or reply here.
15/05/18 07:17
Hi Gregory, we are stuck for 7 players to get to the minimum 20. Our guild is called Dirty Ruckers and our 12 teams range from 190-350. All active except 1. Anything you can do to help?

Thanks, David (munster)
16/05/18 01:58
David Hard :

Hi Gregory, we are stuck for 7 players to get to the minimum 20. Our guild is called Dirty Ruckers and our 12 teams range from 190-350. All active except 1. Anything you can do to help?

Thanks, David (munster)

So far i can offer you players: piwowarski brewery, saracens, and Kick nasty. However tho we have a mixed rating in a guild so piwowarski is lower than 100 but he's very active however so if he joins you he should develop quicker. Saracens and kick nasty are also active and their ratings are slightly over 110 stars. If you have a guild academy you can take them or u can take these 3 to help fill up your guild space
16/05/18 01:59
if it ain't enough it'll take time but for plan b i'm creating a guild academy for my own one so if i get some good players i'll send them to you. Hopefully you'll send invites to them and they should respond.
16/05/18 02:03
this is my other account lol sorry
16/05/18 02:11
Thanks for the offer, that’s sounds awesome and we are happy for players to develop their rating. The only problem is if they join it might be a while until we find the final 3 needed to compete in the gvg. Do you think they would be ok with that? (Don’t want to mess them around)
16/05/18 03:50
David Hard :

Thanks for the offer, that’s sounds awesome and we are happy for players to develop their rating. The only problem is if they join it might be a while until we find the final 3 needed to compete in the gvg. Do you think they would be ok with that? (Don’t want to mess them around)

update: piwowarski went to another guild they also asked for him so instead i put myself into your guild
16/05/18 07:57
Thanks, your most welcome.
16/05/18 09:17
David Hard :

No problem. Warning tho I’m not as active as my main account so consider won’t be staying in your guild for a while gotta milk up to 1 million cash then I’ll open the academy guild and hopefully get good players and send some to you
16/05/18 09:17
David Hard :

No problem. Warning tho I’m not as active as my main account so consider won’t be staying in your guild for a while gotta milk up to 1 million cash then I’ll open the academy guild and hopefully get good players and send some to you