Special tournaments ?

15/03/18 17:35
Any bets on how corrupt this new event tournament will be, the Iranis will pay off cheat nitro. Any other team will get usual shafting from admin and be lucky to get to semis.
BUT maybe one of the good guys get past the crap and wins.... Good luck!!
.....Liverpool65
16/03/18 02:06
Not even sure if I will bother We all know unless you have a certain flag you will be ducked up the arsenal so whats the point could be better off playing in a normal one at least you may pick up points 2 or 3 days running
18/03/18 05:07
I know some teams are boycotting it as we know Nitro will do their utmost to pull strings and make certain nations "shine"!
21/04/18 01:38
These tournaments are a joke teams are so unmatched that it is not worth it to participate, i’m level 11 and played a level 1 and 5, then 51, anyway I won’t play in them any day soon
21/04/18 07:58
Most if not all of English Premier League are not entering the whole thing is fixed so its pointless unless you are a top team & may get through a round or two before you get put up against one of the big Iranians who will pull every stunt going to make sure they win
22/04/18 09:23
i got to the 50 GB round before loosing out to a top 100 side that was playing in the top league of the game
24/04/18 08:06
I don't think anybody from English Premier League has bothered with it this time
24/04/18 15:56
The first special tournament was won by a non-Iranian team, and a total of nearly 700 gold balls was received in total for winning the tournament.

So, even though the fixtures favour the Iranians, it is not impossible to beat these cheaters. Be warned that these scums will get their guild mates to play you in friendlies to try to suss you out, etc.

Tweak your settings (put high aggressiveness; low rhythm and low speed of pass) and leave a crappy formation till 10 minutes before the match kicks off.......

We need to play for the sake of showing we will not give up without a fight, and that good guys can win despite the odds.

24/04/18 16:08
*_!_* :

We need to play for the sake of showing we will not give up without a fight, and that good guys can win despite the odds.

or play to get the gate money to help you upgrade your buildings, etc, and always leave 2 training matches in case you lose to get your fans back.
26/04/18 10:20
Why so shocked a non Iranian won it its a nice trick to make us think its not bent maybe there will be a couple more just to try & sucker people in then the cheat mode is turned on