Haunted Palace

29/01/19 04:00
this game does nothing for me.and the only reason i am still around is because of the friends i have made in the guild...4 seasons i probably won't even be around that much longer...as far as mad's opinion on anything i would take don's opinion over his
29/01/19 04:03
and when empire gets to #1 spot send me a post card...we have already been there
29/01/19 04:57
Did I miss the Beertoe story?
29/01/19 12:46
Oh yeah, i forgot, your guild will have imploded and lost most of your good teams 4 seasons from now and be called something like Mediocre Spirits. Meanwhile, we will have the same core teams and still be on the rise.
29/01/19 13:19
hey DUHwayne like I said when you to #1 send me a post card...you will only be following what we have already accomplished
29/01/19 15:06
I think the Empire is doing a great job I would like to see many of them at top level. For me personal it doesn't matter what happened in the past. If I take a look at the ranking now I see a lot off good teams from empire jumping up.

I would never underestimate them or make fun of them. But that's just me :).
29/01/19 15:26
str3ifenkarl :

I think the Empire is doing a great job I would like to see many of them at top level. For me personal it doesn't matter what happened in the past. If I take a look at the ranking now I see a lot off good teams from empire jumping up.

Right
I have always liked empire grit.. when I first returned and was just rebuilding LVO.. Empire and Brotherhood had some nice matches.. They always showed up.. They have some very solid up and coming teams Bullz being one of them

at the end of a GC.. bet your arse they all played and they all played smart

I was having fun with the 4 season thing TBH .... Truth is who the hell knows where any of us will be in 4 seasons...

Still waiting on the Beertoe story ,, lol
29/01/19 18:40
Ken Reilly :

Did I miss the Beertoe story?

A direct quote from the man him self "it was a long time ago something about a beer and a toe"
29/01/19 18:42
Randy Young :

str3ifenkarl :

Right
I have always liked empire grit.. when I first returned and was just rebuilding LVO.. Empire and Brotherhood had some nice matches.. They always showed up.. They have some very solid up and coming teams Bullz being one of them

at the end of a GC.. bet your arse they all played and they all played smart

I was having fun with the 4 season thing TBH .... Truth is who the hell knows where any of us will be in 4 seasons...

Still waiting on the Beertoe story ,, lol

Thank you for the compliment sir. Sorry if we are disappointing with the beertoe story. Could have made one up but I just deliver the truth
29/01/19 19:28
i don't care who wins or loses to each other in GCs anymore...like i said my days with sweetnitro about over...and i hope you all keep enjoying the game even though the game will do nothing for you