The International Fight Club are auditioning for a new member.

12/04/18 18:59
Your in. I'll send another invite.
12/04/18 22:11
Hull FC * Sean :

Google. Zlatan ibrahimavic doesn't do auditions

Football reference i believe, something else we dont do in this guild lol
12/04/18 23:01
tigerrrsit LestahhhhhhatseLguest_1443998140496 :

Hull FC * Sean :

For the record, he is over here in the states so he doesn't even play football anymore
13/04/18 04:08
You have a fine guild there that shouldn't bring in that cancerous Sean "Jim Jones" Case and his Kool-Aid drinking followers. Let them dump his drama and his ego onto another guild and be thankful he didn't come. His skinny punk ass claims he's played professional League Rugby....he's a legend in his mind. You are much better off not giving the control freak an "audition"
13/04/18 10:53
Guest FE1TR3 :

You have a fine guild there that shouldn't bring in that cancerous Sean "Jim Jones" Case and his Kool-Aid drinking followers. Let them dump his drama and his ego onto another guild and be thankful he didn't come. His skinny punk ass claims he's played professional League Rugby....he's a legend in his mind. You are much better off not giving the control freak an "audition"

I'd be interested to know who this ex pro league player is. I have a couple mates who play and have played in Super League, so he may know them. I wont reveal identities as it's not fair on them but one is involved with Hull FC so there is a high chance.

Anyway, Fight Club don't audition drama queens, we have enough of them already!
13/04/18 17:18
Guest FE1TR3 :

Thank you very much mate, I appreciate that. Taken a lot of effort to get where we are today.
Looks like we lucked out on him then. Haha.
Nice one for the info. What team are you BTW? We're looking for another 60+, just had to let another go as they seem to have dropped off the face of the planet, no rugby activity all season, no Facebook, nothing. Wierd as f...
Still auditions have reopened if any intrested, we've just got two very good additions. Next season we will only have five under level 60 and they're 58+59's.
Were going from strength to strength.
So if any fancy a strong gc that freely share strats and try and help each other be the best with a lot of banter, then we're you're guild (a lot of banter, like if you have an early night you can find 50+ chat threads to read through, and that's just in game not to mention the ammount of what's app and face book messages)

We also got a feeder guild with space ifc sparring, that's open at mo soo just join. We will boot you if you're inactive in gc's though. It takes 4 mins to play a game and you get paid win or loose so we deal harshly with any that don't bother.
14/04/18 00:14
Black Monks :

tigerrrsit LestahhhhhhatseLguest_1443998140496 :

Hull FC * Sean :

For the record, he is over here in the states so he doesn't even play football anymore

Monks, just go away, you're boring litterally everyone!
14/04/18 15:13
Guest FE1TR3 :

when did i claim to be an ex pro? i infact played for my local pro club at 16 before stoppnig playing? you're a joke LC.
i left your guild because a lot of people didnt like the way you run things. as you know i wasnt even the first to leave, but when my mates want out i go as well. its called loyalty to them.
who do you know at hull fc? i know quite a few people there. high chance theyll know me "sean case"
14/04/18 15:14
also very funny how i got invite from g.o.d every day for weeks and still speak to half your guild on whats app. shame i cant get them in the guild im in now because 3 want to follow
16/04/18 06:28
What's a shame, Sean, is that we need to assassinate this post. I'm washing my hands with this and you; out of respect for this fine guild that I considered going to when I got the invite, but you know where I am now....as you were briefly. Along with a plethora of other guilds. I don't want to hold a grudge but I need to clear the air and YOU need to take a good hard, long look in the mirror and stop blaming others for things that you control. Look at what happened at Hawaii Try-O, you blamed others there. I came to Champions out of respect for what you did with Guild of Dreams when you were there. You couldn't get it going, so I moved mountains to accommodate everyone in G.O.D and the academy and made you leader and made your rights my rights. You had the audacity when you and Mr Potato-Head left to change settings, invite a bunch of 1-7 level teams. This is so disrespectful and it left such a bad taste in my mouth I just wanted to play and not lead. I've had 20 players in that guild for two years now and they are still there.

This is now water under the bridge for me; everyone, in one aspect or another, has benefited from the advice and knowledge that came from Hawaii, but look at the carnage and control you wanted when you went back. Changed the name, made yourself the leader and everyone else a newcomer. Not right man. I wish you well and the best; I've learned a lot from everyone that once was in Hawaii that came over to both guilds. Please stop blaming others and take a good humbling look at yourself and the places and the people you've blamed, and hopefully we can move on and put this behind us and look at it as a learning lesson. Cheers, again good luck to you.

Respectfully, LC Bears