Patch 5.4

20/12/16 17:31
Guild challenges!
- New competition between guilds, open the match menu in the game to have more information
- Guild building upgrades allow you to earn more recruitor points with guild challenges

Other
- Possibility to watch videos to earn recruiter points for free (on mobile only)
20/12/16 17:47
HAHAHA! Pierott!! You have to happy. Now people can stop complaining.
Well, for a day!
20/12/16 18:05
Thanks for restoring my reason to play and staying true to your word. I'm just glad I didn't sell my entire team like I was going to.
21/12/16 00:08
Not so fast I have clicked on it to see how this works and I get the message that says we have to wait for an equal guild please explain.
21/12/16 00:18
Detailed patch notes would be cool
21/12/16 00:20
This better be a joke that we have to wait for an "equal guild" to play. We're better because we work harder, train more frequently, put more time in the game to develop new plays, and a few even spend money to speed up the process. If you can't beat us, then train harder and EARN the position as the top guild in the game. This is the very thing that this LIBTARD generation has been shoving down the throats of working class Americans the past eight years. And this is the very reason that people are fed up with the crap and voted that crap out of office. I'm not here to give your snowflake butt a safe room, a puppy, and a coloring book because you wasn't GIVEN what another person EARNED. If you want to be the best, then you need to BEAT the best. Equal opportunity for everybody, not just the snowflakes.
21/12/16 00:30
Amen Brother.
21/12/16 00:43
Well Ron I was thinking that this is what they are going to do to us since we quit giving them money and spread the word not to spend money on this game. Right along with the crap players then been putting in the AH. I will not spend another dime on this game and it must just make them mad that I was able to get my stadium to level 20 without spending my money. Haha joke is on you.
21/12/16 01:08
Ron Reeves :

This better be a joke that we have to wait for an "equal guild" to play. We're better because we work harder, train more frequently, put more time in the game to develop new plays, and a few even spend money to speed up the process. If you can't beat us, then train harder and EARN the position as the top guild in the game. This is the very thing that this LIBTARD generation has been shoving down the throats of working class Americans the past eight years. And this is the very reason that people are fed up with the crap and voted that crap out of office. I'm not here to give your snowflake butt a safe room, a puppy, and a coloring book because you wasn't GIVEN what another person EARNED. If you want to be the best, then you need to BEAT the best. Equal opportunity for everybody, not just the snowflakes.

Well that escalated quickly, might want to wait for an explanation before going off on a political rant.

So the reason it said waiting for an equal guild is so that you dont get matched up with a guild full of 10* level two players who has no chance of even competing and not everybody pushes that little button at the same time. So instead of wasting everybodies time the game seeks and waits a guild with similar average fans than you which would be a fairer contest.

Once this opponent has been found you will be notified in your message inbox (the little envelope thingy) that an opponent has been found and you have 24 hours to prepare.

Now you can use this 24 hour window to talk tactics, plan on who will play who or just go on as per normal as there wont be any guild challenge matches played during this period. If you are unlucky enough to draw a guild with fewer players than your guild the right hands and leaders will be able to make the selection of players who will be participating in this guild challenge. By default the teams with the most fans will be selected but this can be changed by going -> MATCH -> Guild Challenge -> My Guild...there will be a green replace button to the right of each guild members name and you can then tap on that button to replace a player with another from your guild.

So now the 24 hour preperation window has passed and it is time to start the challenge, again you will get a message in your inbox notifying you of this. Each team will have two games available to them in the guild challenge and can challenge any opponent. Should an opponent be defeated he cannot be challenged again as he is essentially out of the defense of the guild, however this player can still attack if said player has games left. To start a challenge you go to -> MATCH -> Guild Challenge -> Opponents...next to each opponent there will be a green challenge button, if you press on this you immediately start your game against that opponent. You are still able to scout the player by pressing on their name rather than on the challenge button.

Your guild then has 24 hours to beat all of your opponents teams. The winner of the guild challenge will be the team with the most wins at the end of the 24 hour period. Should both teams have equal wins (regardless of losses) the guild challenge will be a draw. Rewards for the guild challenge is based on the level of your guild hall. For a win you get the amount of recruiter points stated in the guild hall, for a draw you get half of that and for a loss you get zero.

Players will not get injured during guild challenge matches but they will still lose energy (approximately the same amount as a map game). They also get some training points when playing, again similar to a map game reward. For a guild challenge game you will earn the same amount of money as what you will for a tournament or championship match.

I hope that clears things up a bit for everybody.
21/12/16 06:25
And that folks, is why you gotta love the Qball! Welll said my friend!