Points difference restricted to 24. Why?

02/03/21 16:19
I won 70 nil in a level 132 game yet only got a 24 points difference yet my other team received the full points margin in a level 131 game. Why is this happening?

03/03/21 22:10
This was brought in when match fixing was rife and obvious. Restricting the difference to 24 means that if a game is fixed the winning team doesn't get a stupid amount of difference, thus giving them an advantage in a close league.

There will always be some innocent teams, like yourself, who get shafted by it. But, at least it's the same for everyone in the top couple of leagues.
05/03/21 20:56
Balderdash Titans :

This was brought in when match fixing was rife and obvious. Restricting the difference to 24 means that if a game is fixed the winning team doesn't get a stupid amount of difference, thus giving them an advantage in a close league.

There will always be some innocent teams, like yourself, who get shafted by it. But, at least it's the same for everyone in the top couple of leagues.

Cheers for that. I wasn't aware of this. Match fixing is pathetic.
06/03/21 19:37
Yeah no worries. It is pretty childish tbf, but some guilds really want to win (said in a sarcastic and excited manner).

Good luck for the rest of the season, and if you fancy joining a clean and improving guild, let me know.