Presidential Request - Pirate Flag

24/09/17 17:37
Now that the inauguration process has been completed and all the boring business has been done it is time to finally start fulfilling my presidential duties.

As such and as promised my first presidential action is to submit an official request as per Act 14 paragraph 17 subsection B of the Sweet Nitro Presidential Act of 2017.

The memorandum ticket has been handed over to the United Sweet Nitro Nations for processing and approval process as outlined by the above mentioned act has begun.

Once further feedback on the official memorandum ticket has beem received the plan for further action will be shared in this official publication as required by the presidential laws.

And remember, a fluffy pink ball for one and all and in this instance fluffy pink pirate flags too!
24/09/17 18:18
And we keks continue to be supressed
24/09/17 18:51
Black Monks :

And we keks continue to be supressed

One flag at a time my friend. The Kekistan flag is next on the list, as the Act outlines only one flag request may be processed at a time and during my campaign a promise was made that the Pirate Flag will be addressed first and I am a president of my word.

Fluffy pink Kekistan flags for all!
24/09/17 19:28
Thank you my honest friend. And if anyone gets confused by the kekistani flag, please read the definition of parody.
24/09/17 22:24
Mr presidente sir king of kings lord of the world and son of god could u also find out when im getting new socks as my team has had these socks for quite awhile now and even i am finding them rather whiffy and they have threatened me by saying that i could get a ban from going to the pub on thursday and everyone knows thursday is the best pub day as thats the day the bar maid with the crossed eyes is on so u only have to give her half the money as she always thinks u have given her the full amount so i can drink twice as much
24/09/17 22:43
I think you should look at sponsorship. You could be sponsored by clothes detergent companies or sock companies
24/09/17 23:00
Black Monks :

I think you should look at sponsorship. You could be sponsored by clothes detergent companies or sock companies

Well i did try approaching k mart department store but for some reason they kicked me out, something about testing toothbrushes or something but i mean i have to make sure that my one tooth i have left likes the toothbrush before i buy it dont i??? And as for the appliance store i went to try a washing machine so i put all my clothes in it stuck some powder in... And the damm thing didnt work so i thought thats a waste of time so i went to ask if i needed to chuck a bucket of water in it,,, and do u know what the store person did... Well it wasnt help me thats for damm sure he got me arrested for public nudity i mean how else do I was my clothes i get sea sick so wasnt about to get in the washing machine with them on
25/09/17 06:15
I need new socks :

Mr presidente sir king of kings lord of the world and son of god could u also find out when im getting new socks as my team has had these socks for quite awhile now and even i am finding them rather whiffy and they have threatened me by saying that i could get a ban from going to the pub on thursday and everyone knows thursday is the best pub day as thats the day the bar maid with the crossed eyes is on so u only have to give her half the money as she always thinks u have given her the full amount so i can drink twice as much

Hahahhahaaaaa
30/09/17 17:37
I need new socks :

Sorry for the late response but you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get fluffy pink rugby socks, let alone quality ones for an entire team. The good news is I managed to get you some, they are in the mail and should arrive shortly. (I've thrown in some cleaning products to help get rid of the stench)

May your fresh socks and hopefully feet bring you luck.
01/10/17 05:08
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

I need new socks :

Sorry for the late response but you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get fluffy pink rugby socks, let alone quality ones for an entire team. The good news is I managed to get you some, they are in the mail and should arrive shortly. (I've thrown in some cleaning products to help get rid of the stench)

May your fresh socks and hopefully feet bring you luck.

Why thank you kind sir they have arrived and have certainly helped as i have finally managed to make it into the top 100 a couple of times now, but once my team makes it they decide that the work is done and bugger off to the pub leaving just my groundsmen, my trainer the water boy and gary from down the road to fill im for them so unfortunately i drop back out