Heres an idea sort out your servers and do everyone a favour

08/07/17 08:14
Just logged in to attempt to play a gc to be told I couldn't because the server was supposedly down fair enough logged in half an hour later to find my goes on the GC had both been played with automatic losses like is someone having a laugh I never even got to play cos this stupid message filled my screen and now I've lost both my goes in the GC.
08/07/17 10:54
Ashley Longthorn :

Just logged in to attempt to play a gc to be told I couldn't because the server was supposedly down fair enough logged in half an hour later to find my goes on the GC had both been played with automatic losses like is someone having a laugh I never even got to play cos this stupid message filled my screen and now I've lost both my goes in the GC.

Agree get new servers or new people that work weekends to look after them.......
It'll probably be Monday before they are fixed...again....
08/07/17 14:19
To not have server support at the weekend when the majority of people have more free time to play, for an online game is sheer insanity!!!
08/07/17 15:25
Still down
08/07/17 15:48
Allan Thomson :

To not have server support at the weekend when the majority of people have more free time to play, for an online game is sheer insanity!!!

Yep! Throwing away money trying to save money
08/07/17 17:43
Managed to log in about an hour ago done an intensive train back to work then to find championship time moved