Some People in this game

22/07/16 19:01
I can now verify this user as the current number 1 in the team rankings.
22/07/16 19:11
Don't you hate it when the rankings shuffle lol
We are where the forecasts said, something like 20 people at maxed fans and levels ranging from 13 up to 23.
So what does this tell us ?

22/07/16 20:08
Taff - International Lions :

Don't you hate it when the rankings shuffle lol
We are where the forecasts said, something like 20 people at maxed fans and levels ranging from 13 up to 23.
So what does this tell us ?

that i am the BEST?
22/07/16 20:12
Well sad people, if the rankings have you at No 1 you must be the best player. Your the best in my opinion.
25/07/16 11:49
Hmmmmmmm It could appear that someone has a split personality and each of those personalities have their own forum accounts pmsl

Birkenhead/Sad People (don't know which personality will reply) your not the best, but since it's apparent you have a mental illness then by all means believe it as I'd hate to pop your balloon.

25/07/16 12:04
Mattyjjj :

Hmmmmmmm It could appear that someone has a split personality and each of those personalities have their own forum accounts pmsl

Birkenhead/Sad People (don't know which personality will reply) your not the best, but since it's apparent you have a mental illness then by all means believe it as I'd hate to pop your balloon.

Moderators making fun of mental illness a serious issue should not be allowed on this forum. This person should be muted.

25/07/16 12:04
Mattyjjj :

Moderators making fun of mental illness a serious issue should not be allowed on this forum. This person should be muted.

25/07/16 12:05
And for the record you can only register once on this forum and its linked to your game.
25/07/16 15:09
i am someone you least expect it to be