Building levels

22/05/15 19:42
When I want to construct a goodies shop or a snack , why should I build a level 1 building then 2 then 3 .. until I reach my objective level " 7 for example " ? why can't I build a level 7 shop at once as long as it isn't locked , and the time of building can be the sum of times required to build the 7 levels individually ? look to the real life, when a rich club owner wants to build a huge shop, he will not build a small one then upgrade it, he will build a huge one at once. Constructing other facilities like training , bank , stratergy and infirmary buildings ..etc, should also has the same logic. Finally, thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to show our ideas.
22/05/15 21:43
I get your point and I would agree with it, but it is just another way to gve active players an advantage over players who are not active. Just like the heal kitts system, the gold balls you can win and the capacity limits on sncak and goodies store.
23/05/15 01:16
Even though your suggestions seems much easier way to build things I think building levels are better as they are right now....SA Swans has a good point someone can just start upgrading and leave the game and come back in couple of days instead of managing and loging in each day to do some work leaving inactive players have equal advantage as active players which is not a fair thing and does not seem logical for someone who is inactive to have same advantage as active player...another thing which would make a unfair and unbalanced game
23/05/15 18:35
I mean it will be an advantage for the player who worked hardly and get a lot of money, the player like this supposed to be an active player to be able to reach that point.
28/05/15 14:36
I get your point and I would agree with it, but it is just another way to gve active players an advantage over players who are not active. Just like the heal kitts system, the gold balls you can win and the capacity limits on sncak and goodies store.
18/07/15 20:59
Just going to post to say I love the drawings for the different building levels. Attention to detail like this excites me way more than is healthy.

Level 8 goodies shop has been my favourite so far. Level 6 ticket office and level 7 bank are also seriously beautiful.
21/07/15 17:30
Lol Penluna, you make me laugh when you say it excites you in a way that isn't healthy
22/07/15 10:57
Thanks a lot for your message Penluna
22/07/15 18:09
It's design may be good, it's another topic .. my opinion it can be more attractive
22/07/15 21:45
Put some pretty women pics in the game I say