Loan Players within Guild

17/05/15 05:10
Vishal there is a lot of proper football Managment simulation games Online on browser that are FREE (not FIFA or PES which are not Free)....let me make an example.

Football Manager Ultra, 11x11, Euro Football, Trophy Manager, Top Eleven, Online Soccer Manager, Galacticos Football Manager, Total Football Manager,....and many many others

and non of them use Loan system because developers know very well it will cause cheating
20/05/15 22:02
my point was if you want a true football simulation experience you can play one of those games, however here we can leave our imaginations to roam free and think up great twists and turns in the game..
21/05/15 10:47
that does not work with football games...all fantasy football games that made it too much fantasy failed horribly...its best to stick as much to reality then imagination unless you want this game to fail like every other exaggerated fantasy football game
22/05/15 21:43
In any case we're deviating - by your own accord a loan system should be implemented since it exists in the real game. No exaggeration there..
23/05/15 01:00
Loans even though they exist in reality they are a bad choice for football multiplayer game since like I said many times before will cause CHEATING.

Some things work in football multiplayer games some don't. For example match each day (not like in reality), Owning and Managing the club (not like in reality) work fine with football multiplayer games. And Loans (just like in reality) don't work because they cause Cheating. Look at other football multiplayer games they all avoid Loans because of that.

The suggestions that lot of people here make have nothing to do with real football and some suggestion will cause Cheating but nobody obviously thinks about that they just say ADD ADD ADD ADD without thinking about both the positive side and the negative side and not just positive side
23/05/15 18:41
I think it is very good idea, if u want to avoid cheating the loan can be taken place in a market and the player who wants to loan his players can't choose a certain team to loan to, like the auction house, you can't choose a certain team to sell your player to.
28/05/15 21:15
I agree with Bassem, the loaning of players is a good idea - there just needs to be some controls put into place to avoid possible cheating..