Loan Players within Guild

03/05/15 20:59
Heal Pack within Guild member is a great Idea. But could we also include an option to loan players within members of the guild.

This would help the weaker members within the guild to improve their team. This would increase the weaker team chances of a win. A win means more money to improve the weaker members team by improving infrastructures which in-turn helps the Guild improve.

Below are my suggestions ;-

2 Long Term Loan but limited to just one from each member loaning the player.
3 Short Term Loan but limited to just one from each member loaning the player.

So what do you say guys?
04/05/15 17:16
Quite a good idea actually.
09/05/15 18:35
very good idea
12/05/15 13:11
Loan is a very bad idea because it will allow Cheating...people can easily create fake accounts and Loan themselves best players for cheap price giving them the best outcome

Loans are avoided in all of the Football Manager Online games because of Cheating possibilities
14/05/15 08:35
Inter-guild loans is a great idea. With the right limitations and rules, it could really open up a great strategic door.

Another version, off the top of my head, lets say you can loan one single player from each of your guild members, for just one match per season. And a maximum of 2 loaned players in your team for any match.

That brings a good strategic twist to the game - and I didn't even put any thought into it. It's also a great way to give the members of a strong guild some great benefits.

Imagine an idea that they actually put thought into?

Love it. Great idea.
14/05/15 10:05
Brilliant idea, with the right limitations as suggested this could transform the game...
14/05/15 14:12
Al Houtsma :

Inter-guild loans is a great idea. With the right limitations and rules, it could really open up a great strategic door.

Another version, off the top of my head, lets say you can loan one single player from each of your guild members, for just one match per season. And a maximum of 2 loaned players in your team for any match.

That brings a good strategic twist to the game - and I didn't even put any thought into it. It's also a great way to give the members of a strong guild some great benefits.

Love it. Great idea.

its unrealistic...do you people even want a real football simulation game or just a fantasy game ?
16/05/15 11:05
Dejan D J Maestro :

"Al Houtsma" :

Love it. Great idea.

its unrealistic...do you people even want a real football simulation game or just a fantasy game ?

Well you talk about a real football simulation game. In a real football world there are things called as LOANS and there are things known as a YOUTH TEAMS. I do not want to cause any controversies but all I want to say to you ideas made what this game is today. If you do want a real football simulation games bring on the LOANS, the youth teams, transfers of players between two clubs, Team talks, match time changes and so on...
16/05/15 11:41
Jigmi Lama :

Well you talk about a real football simulation game. In a real football world there are things called as LOANS and there are things known as a YOUTH TEAMS. I do not want to cause any controversies but all I want to say to you ideas made what this game is today. If you do want a real football simulation games bring on the LOANS, the youth teams, transfers of players between two clubs, Team talks, match time changes and so on...

there is Loans in reality and Youth Teams....I would like Youth Teams in this its not a bad idea...but loans in football online multiplayer game is a BAD IDEA since it will allow cheating...limiting it would not help and would not make a good loan system...loaning 1 player for 1 match only is much of a fantasy then the real thing

transfers already exist...and match time changes would be nice also

to much fantasy does not make a good football game...it has to have limits like Owning and managing the club is a good thing in football games, having a game each day instead of each week is also a good thing...but having things like Guild is a fantasy thing that has nothing to do with football...also Loans and Multiple Clubs idea will only cause cheating to happen

you need to see both positive and negative things about these features
16/05/15 19:27
Dejan, play FIFA or PES if you want a proper soccer simulation game..