Best strategist's in the game ranking system who have spent NO money?

01/10/17 17:24
Dragon blade :

Thank you "coiners"

You should be thanking the so called coiners instead of harping on about them.

If it wasn't for them freeloaders would not be able to play for free.
01/10/17 17:55
OK.... ssssighhh. Dropkicks u were actually in our guild and treated nicely - so to do this is v weak.
One of the fallen... TBH u come across like an absolute ###T.. (it's banter so not a swear word ;))))
Coach Fluffy - yr on some crazy power trip on here and want to provoke a response (done it many times to other players - FACT)
BM - TBH 'u ain't right lad' reading a few posts my fav. is when u started on 2 mods and 1 administer (cols, Carshalton and Waspy) and since being a Right Hand your guild has gone down to - 16/25....(self implosion - comes to mind). Like I said u guys (credit card clique and weak followers) knock yourself out with troll remarks.. 'we' are our own men and will not use this forum. Au Revoir.
01/10/17 18:23
Thank goodness, some peace and quiet to come, and I'm sure I speak for many saying that.
01/10/17 19:37
Sorry for asking how the match went. And sorry that everyone was cordial in your absence.
01/10/17 21:45
Dragon Blade you seem to be the only person who can't accept you are Dragon Warlord but hey you don't seem to be able to understand what people are telling you. All you want is a fight and good luck to anyone who wants to join your no mark guild as see you have a couple of spaces in there. To be fair to BM but you seem to have missed the posts about International Lions being reformed so it might explain the sudden drop at BIA. We need facts not fiction. You do not need to be a coiner to be successful in this game but you miss that point. Why not do everyone a favour and crawl back into that Dragons Lair and have this exciting look at me banter to the clapping seals of your guild on the chat. I am sure they can't wait because unlike the rest of us they can actually leave.
01/10/17 22:27
Db cant understand nuance, don't bother trying to explain. Also, would rather have 16 quality vs 25 junk and worse.
01/10/17 22:33
What an absolute ###T!!! If this I was in a pub a 'leaping' Dragon would have nutted u by now!!! Maybe those 2 players went into 1 of many feeder guilds?!?!?!?! Do u know how many there are of us??? Patronising dull witted troll. A 'legend' in his own desperately sad mind - Finally 'we' are 'outta here'.
01/10/17 22:37
Want to know the funniest thing. You are so obsessed with me that you realized I was right hand before I did. Dw, you are a special kind of special. Now settle down and keep where we can understand you. So to change my post above, I would rather have 16 quality instead of 0 quality (now it doesn't matter how many of 'you' there are)
01/10/17 22:42
Dragon blade :

What an absolute ###T!!! If this I was in a pub a 'leaping' Dragon would have nutted u by now!!! Maybe those 2 players went into 1 of many feeder guilds?!?!?!?! Do u know how many there are of us??? Patronising dull witted troll. A 'legend' in his own desperately sad mind - Finally 'we' are 'outta here'.

Violence or insulting people personally is your go to move when you have no anwer to valid claims or your fictional statements are found out. It's quite sad to be honest.
01/10/17 22:52
Funny thing is he has said we are out of here how many times before by seems to forget. I think we need to be scared of these feeder guilds when you look at the quality of the main guild. Yes you have two in the top 100 but we all know that if the legendary fan focused guilds were bothered you would not get a look in. Why not post your next button press time and there will be a queue of guilds ready to test themselves against you. It must be so entertaining soaking up all of love for the mighty Fire of Dragons. Hopefully you will get some fire of moderator instead. Good night.