HA! Just a warning!! The #1 Guild in the game The Coalition of Conquerors just added a BIG GUN!!!

Mark and MB,
U guys r so spoiled! I wish i had half the season as what u had.. being a jet is not fun at all!
Congrats on your guild win, Leheigh/Randy!! You guys had a plan. I know a few of my guys were a little irked they didn't get a fair chance to defend...that John Barnhardt guy using the slider seemed like a bit of overkill. We booted two inactives, so we'll see what we can do. I wasn't frustrated we lost since I know you guys will win/tie at all costs no matter who or what you are playing....but I was miffed that we had too many people not even try. Just all those games wasted. Even playing a game you have no chance to win nets you that mega bounty just for showing up and pushing challenge. But, not much I can do about any of these things, so I don't get too worked up about things I can't change.
Da Cubs :

Congrats on your guild win, Leheigh/Randy!! You guys had a plan. I know a few of my guys were a little irked they didn't get a fair chance to defend...that John Barnhardt guy using the slider seemed like a bit of overkill. We booted two inactives, so we'll see what we can do. I wasn't frustrated we lost since I know you guys will win/tie at all costs no matter who or what you are playing....but I was miffed that we had too many people not even try. Just all those games wasted. Even playing a game you have no chance to win nets you that mega bounty just for showing up and pushing challenge. But, not much I can do about any of these things, so I don't get too worked up about things I can't change.

We only boost when we play 1 team Cubs and well we have some bad blood with that crew. (if anyone of my guys boosted it was not at my request) you had a few guys boost too.. I am pretty much at the point where when people boost to beat me it does not upset me.. just means I am building right and they needed to use it... as long as it's part of the game there is nothing we can do about it... We always have a lose plan going into these things.. when we play stronger teams like you guys . we turn the big guns lose.. when we play the younger teams we let our younger guys do most of the work and the bigger guys jump in to clean up... I think you guys put up a hell of a fight.. nothing but respect....
Guest CTDB7X :

Mark and MB,
U guys r so spoiled! I wish i had half the season as what u had.. being a jet is not fun at all!

right even the fireman quit!!!
two things ,, did soneone mention my name PAW PAW .. and did someone mention BEER .. cause of you are ..i like mine ICE COLD