Impossible player roster.

I have a new account, Mr Browns Boys in the guild Thundercats.

I was given the standard roster of low ranked and varied players all with the correct numbers on their backs.

The championship I am in has been won by Ahmed Tantaway, congratulations mate, but now this is where this story gets interesting.

His player roster is stacked with high ranking players (for a level 79) and do not have the correct mix of numbers as you would imagine. also, all of his players are aged between 22 and 24. His star levels are all around the 370 to 380 mark where everyone else starts with 140-160.

At first I thought this guys is buying big, must have a healthy Visa account so I looked at his stadium. and here is the rub, his stadium is level 2 so of course has no Recruitment Office. this means he is unable to buy players so how has he got such an impressive roster?

This smells strongly of SN intervention to me. I can think of no other way, can you?

If by chance anyone is interested in looking at his roster I have just friendlier him so you can find him from Mr Browns Boys.

And for the record, I thrashed him 42 - nil.
I checked and you're right. Very strange indeed. And his players are all clearly from the auction house, not bought with a credit card. Weird!
Its a pity he couldn't buy some decent strategies to go with his team lol. Sent ticket to SN , result=not interested. No surprises there.
SN Recruiting Officer: "What are your thoughts on good Customer Service?"

Candidate: "What is Customer Service?"

SN Recruiting Officer: "You got the job!"
There may be 2 reasons, I can think of, for this anomaly:

1) The reset button was pressed and he kept his players.
2) It was an inactive team 'press ganged' into filling up the numbers for the division.

DHSFP :

SN Recruiting Officer: "What are your thoughts on good Customer Service?"

Candidate: "What is Customer Service?"

SN Recruiting Officer: "You got the job!"

Oh Mate that's bang on lol.
probably a second team from the "damage" guild